Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$68
Travelocity$68
Trip.com$73
Orbitz.com$68
Tripadvisor$68
Agoda.com$77
All reviews near airport place to stay supportive staff excellent ambience clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

One of the finest hotel in Coimbatore. Staffs are polite and assist the guests without any hesitation.On entertainment side the only hotel to have both pub and bar . Good place for all people like business , family and friends. Very near to Cbe airport and access to most of the major places with 5km radius.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Good Hotel to stay, very good cleanliness baggage are sanitized once we enter the hotel. Excellent ambience.. It was such a pleasure to stay in that very contemporary room. The hotel management are too good during this pandemic..

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.

Hygenic and comfortable clean room with safety precautions followed.. supportive staff ... Over all a good stay..

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel looking at the pictures on website. However when I actually reached there, it was quite disappointing. The cleanliness of wash room floor was not good and leaking basin made it even worse. Floor mat was unclean. TV remote also didn't work properly.
Also in room dining options were limited to Chinese food which was far from delicious. Overall disappointing experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Ekalyatri
Info T, Manager at The Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel The Arcadia!!

We thank you for sharing your feedback on this forum and helping us better our services. Guests’ feedback are treated with utmost sincerity at our hotel. However, I have taken up this matter with my housekeeping and service team, and I assure you that we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Please be assured that your discomfort is highly regretted and rectifying measures will be initiated at the earliest.

We thank you again for staying with us. We hope this incident will not dissuade you from staying with us in the future. We look forward to serving you again and restoring your faith in our hospitality.

Regards
Operation Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2019

We are staying in this hotel from last for years, this time I came after one year and found they have so many changes like when I checked out than I came to know that they have removed all Hindi Channels from there tv pack, I request to add but whole day ( from 11.00am to till 10pm) they didn't activate, afterwards they activate.
I was there upto 20th July morning and they knew it, on 19th evening again all Hindi Channels gone out than I requested again to stay, again they took 3hrs to activate Everytime they promised sir it will be activate in half an hour, but couldn't.

I don't know how they have taken decision to remove Hindi Channels
Now another story Everytime they given very bad towels seems 10 years old

In 19th night I checked the cover of blanket it was teared from 3places and almost 10 years old I taken the pictures of same and shown to the manager
Food is always bad in this hotel

I have decided to never go in such bad hotel from today ownwards and I have instructed to my all team of my company to not stay in this hotel again
There are many good hotels are available in same tariff
Think ten times to choose this hotel
I have attached the pictures of cover

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Info T, Manager at The Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

On reading your comments, we noticed that you were dissatisfied with certain services such as the condition of the Linen, towels ,TV channels etc. We are concerned about the issues that were cause for your discontent. We have taken up with the concerned departments on the concerns that you have faced and would ensure that corrective measures are taken.

On behalf of the entire team at The Arcadia Coimbatore, I sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused during your stay with us. I will assure you that all corrective measures will be taken to ensure you have a memorable stay with us on your next visit.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards