Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$79
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$65
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/06/22
Travelocity$79
Orbitz.com$79
Hurb$82
All reviews near airport place to stay supportive staff excellent ambience clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel looking at the pictures on website. However when I actually reached there, it was quite disappointing. The cleanliness of wash room floor was not good and leaking basin made it even worse. Floor mat was unclean. TV remote also didn't work properly.
Also in room dining options were limited to Chinese food which was far from delicious. Overall disappointing experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Ekalyatri
Info T, Manager at The Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel The Arcadia!!

We thank you for sharing your feedback on this forum and helping us better our services. Guests’ feedback are treated with utmost sincerity at our hotel. However, I have taken up this matter with my housekeeping and service team, and I assure you that we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Please be assured that your discomfort is highly regretted and rectifying measures will be initiated at the earliest.

We thank you again for staying with us. We hope this incident will not dissuade you from staying with us in the future. We look forward to serving you again and restoring your faith in our hospitality.

Reviewed 20 July 2019

We are staying in this hotel from last for years, this time I came after one year and found they have so many changes like when I checked out than I came to know that they have removed all Hindi Channels from there tv pack, I request to add but whole day ( from 11.00am to till 10pm) they didn't activate, afterwards they activate.
I was there upto 20th July morning and they knew it, on 19th evening again all Hindi Channels gone out than I requested again to stay, again they took 3hrs to activate Everytime they promised sir it will be activate in half an hour, but couldn't.

I don't know how they have taken decision to remove Hindi Channels
Now another story Everytime they given very bad towels seems 10 years old

In 19th night I checked the cover of blanket it was teared from 3places and almost 10 years old I taken the pictures of same and shown to the manager
Food is always bad in this hotel

I have decided to never go in such bad hotel from today ownwards and I have instructed to my all team of my company to not stay in this hotel again
There are many good hotels are available in same tariff
Think ten times to choose this hotel
I have attached the pictures of cover

Date of stay: July 2019
Info T, Manager at The Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

On reading your comments, we noticed that you were dissatisfied with certain services such as the condition of the Linen, towels ,TV channels etc. We are concerned about the issues that were cause for your discontent. We have taken up with the concerned departments on the concerns that you have faced and would ensure that corrective measures are taken.

On behalf of the entire team at The Arcadia Coimbatore, I sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused during your stay with us. I will assure you that all corrective measures will be taken to ensure you have a memorable stay with us on your next visit.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Operation Manger

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

The price for the hotel was ok. Need to have proper housekeeping. Bathroom need to be renovated. Room size of fine. Food need to be improve. The hotel management should take serious. Steps. The housekeeping is too poor. And good not good taste. It’s like just doing for sake of running the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank nkt0310

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel the Arcadia...!

At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and let me assure you that this is not reflective of our service standards. However, I have taken up this matter with my housekeeping and production team we have taken immediate action against this issue , and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

My team and I look forward to meet you in person on your next visit to the hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2019

I stayed here for 1 Night, the service was excellent. Great room size and amenities. Food could be improved in terms of variety and quality. Also, the room did not have WiFi signal strength. Great Proximity to airport, Zoomcar stand .

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel The Arcadia!!

We thank you for sharing your feedback on this forum and helping us better our services. Guests’ feedback are treated with utmost sincerity at our hotel. However, I have taken up your suggestion and discussed with my team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again soon at Hotel The Arcaida..,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2019

Stayed for a night and found it to be comfortable, on the highway and near the airport. The front desk was cooperative but if you book through online booking, do expect to have a corner room with lesser amenities.Other than that it was a comfortable stay. Food was good.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel the Arcadia!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are delighted to know that your stay was comfortable at the hotel. Your appreciation has been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Arcadia soon..,