Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
No prepayment needed
Agoda.com
₹2,500
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Thanks to you and the other staff, we had a very nice stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I will definitely make this my go-to hotel in Coimbatore and have already recommended it to friends.
Really lovely place. And the restaurant serves good food. The staff is very attentive and professional. The rooms are nicely maintained and clean. The Internet is fast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2020

This hotel is like our second home whenever planning to come Coimbatore and feel comfort and feel happy.nice environment and very near to Bus stand and other shopping places.Also friendly booking hotel people.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff members. Made the stay very comfortable. Room was clean and spacious.Hot water supply took time for the first floor.Overall a good stay.Thank you for all the support extended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Good hotel with excellent reception. Close to all the shopping and other destinations. Stay was comfirtable. The room had coffee maker,all toiletries etc. Room service was good and house keeping tried to perform than room service.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Hospitality is the first thing which comes to my mind if I have to think about Hotel Prince Garden. They helped me with all my requirements as requested and nothing was compromised. Mr. Ramesh from Prince Garden was very polite and was very keen to help me with all my requirements, it was a real pleasure for me to have my daughter's first birthday venue as Hotel Prince Garden. The main part which I have to appreciate is the taste of their food, it definitely pleased all my guests. I would definitely recommend anyone strongly to Hotel Prince Garden for their nice service and hospitality.

A special thanks to Mr. Ramesh and his team for their kind gesture ❤️

From a highly satisfied customer,
Litwin Lincoln