Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$26
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$26
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$20
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
eDreams$26
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The location of this hotel is very good. Having said that it is a 2-star budget hotel, not much to expect. Rooms are decent. You can go around shopping and also have nice places to eat in close by areas.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Located in the RS Puram area. Good facilities for veg/ south Indian food in the restaurant. One can also go for non veg nearby. Courteseous and helpful staff. But little unhygienic. Bathroom was clogged which was cleaned later. Hotel is difficult to locate from the street.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

“Stay was confortable ”

A beautiful hotel . well front desk staff receiving, good serving. It was my first stay in your hotel.Tnq u guys ..And mostly tnqful to front office manager. actually my check-in time is 2 noon but my flight was late at 6:30 pm.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Given that this is a old hotel and well located I decided to stay here for a night. In reality I was in the hotel for a few hours when I came back after meeting my friends and relatives to get a nights sleep in the hotel room. Even this short stay was horrifying to say the least. The rooms are poorly maintained and the entire property needs an overhaul. As I entered my room there were cockroaches running out of the room and the toilet was full of cockroaches as well. When I called the reception they had a I don't care attitude and the person who eventually came brought a spray which was ineffective of some cheap quality.The bed was okay but overall everything needs to be changed.

As I was entering the hotel to check in there was strong smell of urine which I complained to the person at the reception who did not seem to bother.

The highlight of the stay was when I received a call from the hotel after I had left stating that I had not settled the bill for my stay. I explained to them that I had paid for my stay upon check in and had basically not ordered anything in room service. The person on the call seemed to be unaware and I asked him to check and call me back. As expected I did not get a call so I called the hotel the next day to check the status so that I could send them a copy of the receipt. They did not put me on to the relevant person and there no further communication from them.

Except for the location there is nothing much to say about this hotel. There are plenty of options available in that area. Management photos are quite misleading.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2017

A busy joint having a snugly corner in a market place. Rooms are clean and well equipped. AC makes noise, breakfast is moderate. Staff are friendly and helpful. Parking is very limited. Internet and lifts ensure that amenities are adequate.

Date of stay: January 2017