Vivanta by Taj - Surya
US$ 78
US$ 82
Hotel CAG Pride(Coimbatore)
US$ 69
FabHotel Royal Castle Gandhipuram(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 44/night.

US$ 66
US$ 41
Hotel Le Grand(Coimbatore)
US$ 41
S K Residency(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,072 results
All reviewsrace coursered pearlchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopswimming poolbusiness hotelbuffet spreadexcellent stayidlian excellent hotelvalue for moneyin room diningcourteous staffthe heart of the cityhotel is locatedpleasant stay
Reviewed 15 October 2017

As befitting the Vivanta brand, it is a good business hotel and the "Tajness" is not what you can expect at one of their luxury properties.But then, the prices are very different too.

The room was fairly spacious and well appointed as was the bathroom, in keeping with Taj standards. (why is it that, while giving you good toiletries, they expect you to ask for a shaving kit? ).

They have a rather nice bar which has a good collection of Indian and imported drinks. I particularly liked the cocktails. I could not try the Chinese restaurant but had all my meals at latitude, the multi-cuisine restaurant. While food on the the al la cart and room service menus was good, despite the slow service, the buffets were another matter altogether. The breakfast buffet was ok but lunch and dinner was pedestrian and the taste buds were not impressed at all !

The service was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank yesuthasen
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing our survey.

While we are glad to note your compliments we also thank you for your constructive feedback on certain aspects which will enable is to improve our service standards. Please be assured that necessary corrective measures will be implemented soon to set it right.

We look forward to your valuable patronage and assure you of our best attention and services on all future visits.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 full weeks on business and I could not be happier with my choice to stay at the Vivanta by Taj. All of the staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. They knew me after a couple days and made it apparent that they really cared about the well being of their guests.

The food was always delicious. The morning buffet had everything you would like, both western foods as well as Classic Indian cuisines. For dinner all three restaurants were appetizing in their own way. I especially enjoyed Smoke on the Water. The mutton was one of my favorite dishes and Ajit and his team always made sure that I was taken care of.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Coimbatore in the future, it made my stay as enjoyable as I could have hoped for!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We truly believe that people make all the difference and that resonates in your feedback. Your compliments have been shared with Chef Ajit and the rest of the team; they are grateful to you for recognizing their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj - Surya, Coimbatore!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We went to take dinner in resturent call red pearl. It mix of Chinese n thailand food was good pretension is good. Only think it service was very poor. Even water the serve in half n hour price is moderate

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

While we are glad to note your compliments on Red Pearl cuisine we also thank you for your feedback on timeliness of service which will enable is to improve our service standards. It has been shared with the Food & Beverage Manager to implement necessary corrective measures.

Thanks again you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your valuable patronage and assure you of our best attention and services on all future visits.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

When entering the Luxurious Hotel... I got excited about the Hotel...
Marvelous construction..
Nice food...
Nice hospitality..
Heart whelming service...
Warm welcome.. extra extra..
really enjoyed the visit...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank santhoshCbe
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you were pleased with the hotel overall. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for us. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team; they are grateful to you for recognizing their efforts.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

When I was advised I would be working in India, I was warned about the water, food and all around atmosphere, When I arrived at the Taj I was pleasantly surprised. All of the things I had been warned about was a non issue when I stayed here, I was able to have ice delivered to my room, my laundry was cleaned in a timely manner and the staff gave the best service anyone could ask for on a business trip. My over all review would be, Wonderful hotel, awesome staff, Amazing food and beautiful city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We feel honored to have provided you a comfortable stay. Your compliments are a true source of motivation for us to perform better. The entire team is delighted to note your positive remark on their services.

Thanks again! We look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj, Surya Coimbatore & serving you for many more years to come.