1,116 results
All reviewsrace coursered pearlchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopswimming poolbusiness hotelbuffet spreadidliexcellent stayvalue for moneyan excellent hotelcourteous staffin room diningthe heart of the citycomfortable stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 full weeks on business and I could not be happier with my choice to stay at the Vivanta by Taj. All of the staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. They knew me after a couple days and made it apparent that they really cared about the well being of their guests.

The food was always delicious. The morning buffet had everything you would like, both western foods as well as Classic Indian cuisines. For dinner all three restaurants were appetizing in their own way. I especially enjoyed Smoke on the Water. The mutton was one of my favorite dishes and Ajit and his team always made sure that I was taken care of.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Coimbatore in the future, it made my stay as enjoyable as I could have hoped for!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We truly believe that people make all the difference and that resonates in your feedback. Your compliments have been shared with Chef Ajit and the rest of the team; they are grateful to you for recognizing their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj - Surya, Coimbatore!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We went to take dinner in resturent call red pearl. It mix of Chinese n thailand food was good pretension is good. Only think it service was very poor. Even water the serve in half n hour price is moderate

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

While we are glad to note your compliments on Red Pearl cuisine we also thank you for your feedback on timeliness of service which will enable is to improve our service standards. It has been shared with the Food & Beverage Manager to implement necessary corrective measures.

Thanks again you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your valuable patronage and assure you of our best attention and services on all future visits.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

When entering the Luxurious Hotel... I got excited about the Hotel...
Marvelous construction..
Nice food...
Nice hospitality..
Heart whelming service...
Warm welcome.. extra extra..
really enjoyed the visit...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank santhoshCbe
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you were pleased with the hotel overall. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for us. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team; they are grateful to you for recognizing their efforts.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

When I was advised I would be working in India, I was warned about the water, food and all around atmosphere, When I arrived at the Taj I was pleasantly surprised. All of the things I had been warned about was a non issue when I stayed here, I was able to have ice delivered to my room, my laundry was cleaned in a timely manner and the staff gave the best service anyone could ask for on a business trip. My over all review would be, Wonderful hotel, awesome staff, Amazing food and beautiful city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We feel honored to have provided you a comfortable stay. Your compliments are a true source of motivation for us to perform better. The entire team is delighted to note your positive remark on their services.

Thanks again! We look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj, Surya Coimbatore & serving you for many more years to come.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Having stayed at the hotel many times , this time was no different to the previous occasions.There were however some hiccups which the manager Mr Kumar handled tactfully and resolved.Once he intervened , the experience was as blissful was before.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your understanding. Your detailed review is much appreciated. The growth we have experienced over the years is because of guests' like you who faithfully support us; to which we remain grateful to you.

We look forward for your future visits and continue to meet your expectations.

Best Regards,