1,144 results
All reviews race course red pearl chinese restaurant business trip coffee shop swimming pool business hotel buffet spread idli excellent stay value for money in room dining an excellent hotel courteous staff the heart of the city comfortable stay comfortable rooms
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We went to take dinner in resturent call red pearl. It mix of Chinese n thailand food was good pretension is good. Only think it service was very poor. Even water the serve in half n hour price is moderate

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

While we are glad to note your compliments on Red Pearl cuisine we also thank you for your feedback on timeliness of service which will enable is to improve our service standards. It has been shared with the Food & Beverage Manager to implement necessary corrective measures.

Thanks again you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your valuable patronage and assure you of our best attention and services on all future visits.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

When entering the Luxurious Hotel... I got excited about the Hotel...
Marvelous construction..
Nice food...
Nice hospitality..
Heart whelming service...
Warm welcome.. extra extra..
really enjoyed the visit...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank santhoshCbe
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you were pleased with the hotel overall. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for us. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team; they are grateful to you for recognizing their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj - Surya, Coimbatore!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

When I was advised I would be working in India, I was warned about the water, food and all around atmosphere, When I arrived at the Taj I was pleasantly surprised. All of the things I had been warned about was a non issue when I stayed here, I was able to have ice delivered to my room, my laundry was cleaned in a timely manner and the staff gave the best service anyone could ask for on a business trip. My over all review would be, Wonderful hotel, awesome staff, Amazing food and beautiful city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BCKumar, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Surya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We feel honored to have provided you a comfortable stay. Your compliments are a true source of motivation for us to perform better. The entire team is delighted to note your positive remark on their services.

Thanks again! We look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj, Surya Coimbatore & serving you for many more years to come.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Having stayed at the hotel many times , this time was no different to the previous occasions.There were however some hiccups which the manager Mr Kumar handled tactfully and resolved.Once he intervened , the experience was as blissful was before.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your understanding. Your detailed review is much appreciated. The growth we have experienced over the years is because of guests' like you who faithfully support us; to which we remain grateful to you.

We look forward for your future visits and continue to meet your expectations.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The location of this hotel is excellent. Stay arrangements were comfortable. In fact, I decided to enrol myself as member of Taj inner circile after this stay and I did since. I am in fact making another city booking for stay in Vivanta by Taj after this experience

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was an honour to have had you stay with us and your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us.

True to the tradition of placing "Customer Satisfaction" on the top of our priority list I am glad that the team is living up to the tradition and striving to maintain exceptional service standards.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely look forward to your future visits and assure you of our best services at all times.

Regards,