US$ 62
US$ 121
US$ 93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 31
US$ 28
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 40/night.

US$ 70
US$ 36
US$ 31
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 35/night.

Dvara(Coimbatore)
US$ 86
Agoda.com
1,105 results
All reviewsrace coursered pearlchinese restaurantlobby levelbusiness tripcoffee shopswimming poolbusiness hotelbuffet spreadidliexcellent stayvalue for moneyan excellent hotelcourteous staffin room diningthe heart of the citycomfortable stay
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I had an overnight stop over here during a business trip. Whilst this hotel is very nice, there is something missing from the architecture or ambiance which otherwise make one feel at home. Perhaps it was the restaurants right next to reception with the only other exit being the lift to the rooms. I was on the 5th floor facing away from the race course so I did not get the benefit of that view. The a/c worked so well that I had to turn it off. The room was a bit small for my liking but there was an HDMI TV input for my smart phone. I was none to fond of having to pay for internet considering the hotel bill. A nice hotel, but I think I will keep looking for the perfect stop over in Coimbatore

Room Tip: I should have made a point of asking for a room racing the face course. The view in the opposite direction is not very inspiring.
1  Thank Tim J
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night with my family. The welcome was very good with hotel staff even presenting a surprise for my 1.5 years kid. That was really awesome. Then the staff went ahead in explaining the hotel which was nice. Only problem service had was in the morning where I believe the staff was having trouble in looking after the guests. But room was excellent with pool view and special mention for the bar which was stunning. Rates were on higher side considering the city and the availability even though i got weekend package. Overall a nice experience.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank anki607
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I stayed for a night, which I consider as most comfortable. Wonderful and efficient reception formalities. Nice room with all usual facilities at a reasonable price. Staff at all level very helpful, friendly and professional. Breakfast was excellent in all respect and Restaurant services were made it more enjoyable.

1  Thank Tataria
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Booked this online, got a nonsmoker room, being centrally located, its easy to reach, It had a lot of feel good factor, fantastic pool, gym and spa. most friendly srevice, kitchen and drinks menu has to catch up with the rest of the world, I have compliments only. Plus 20% off on food and beverage!

Room Tip: choose one with a pool view. other side has distant nilgris in hte backdrop. Fine by me, any room does the magic!
2  Thank raj_benedict
Reviewed 19 August 2012

It is a nice Hotel in the heart of Coimbatore. Business class rooms, with a nice views and at a great location. Pricing is reasonable and felt like value for money. Staff were looking elegant and quite friendly.

On the second day morning, at the elevator, i bumped into a bearded man who looked very familiar. It took two seconds for me to realize who he was. Took initiative to introduce myself
he was kind enough to reciprocate and we had a 2 minute chat. Isnt it a privilege to meet and talk with Mr Shiv Nadar?

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business