Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews banquet manager room service business hotel special thanks delicious food a wonderful stay special mention excellent service rooms are spacious restaurant staff house keeping amen dot yum chef ambience mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Staff at the restaurant was good and welcoming. Room service was quick . I enjoyed my short stay . please put this hotel into your list of you are in Coimbatore. Thank you everyone who served me . Dont remember the names , soory.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2021

I had organised my sister's engagement here... the service was very good and the food taste was excellent... all the aloft staff were very cooperative and made the event a grand success..! My heart felt thanks to the chefs and Mr. Anburaj for making this possible

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel & excellent food also very good service. Chef azhar & ganesh (resturant supervisor) provude me a very good manner & service also. Chef malik, suman and bharat this all are helpful to me.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

I would like to appreciate for the sincere efforts of the hotel management and staff for the wonderful hospitable service, guest engagement.

Anbu, Chef Rijuan, Chef Azar, Ranjan FNB Manager, Mr.Himanshu,
Hall Executive Saravanan and Karthik for going beyond and above service.

I would highly recommend the venue for wedding, reception, and other family events. They are first class.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I had my wedding reception at Aloft Coimbatore. It was just amazing, I was out of town and they coordinated everything on texts really well. Amazing staff, great food and best hospitality. Thanks to our Banquet Manager Anbu who was really helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family