The Misty Creek is located about a 5 minute walk from the center of the town of Valparai. This clean lodge is a nice option for small families, discreet honeymooners, big groups or families that are travelling in groups.
Stayed there for two nights with my family of 4.
* Center of town.
* Availability of restaurants within walking distance.
* New, large and clean rooms.
* Moderately priced.
* Friendly staff and owner.
* Lovely Views.
* Food served as part of home stay concept on prior notice.
* Blankets inadequate for the cold climate. Duvet's would be better.
* Not sure if linen is changed after every check out.
* Food served not very hot, though served in hot packs. There was a feeling that it was brought from a restaurant rather than cooked in house.
A night safari that was suggested by the owner was not very fruitful though we managed to spot a few animals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As its name implies, Misty Creek Homestay is an idyllic, pleasing and picturesque spot of natural simplicity and happiness. Here every room offers mesmerizing views. You can enjoy the mist rolling down in the warmth of luxuriously furnished rooms and it is literally a honeymooner's paradise. The property is far enough to shut out the hustle and bustle of Valparai town and close enough to reach it in 5 minutes by vehicle. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Misty Creek Homestay Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu