Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$ 8
TripadvisorUS$ 8
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Had made a booking and even confirmed with them that the stay will be only for 2-3 hours though I paid for the full day.
When I arrived I was shocked when this room was allotted. Pathetic room and service. Only comfort was it's location...

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2019

The hotel was right on the road side and easy to spot. They share the same entrance to Comfort hotels.
Though I booked for 2 rooms for 3 people and paid online through an online channel, they had an intimation that 1 room and 2 people are only staying :(

The initial room, same side as of the lift and stairs, they provided us was like a non-dwellable room. (Check images). Night lamp is hanging down from the side wall and other walls had marks of water seepage. Gloomy lighting. Sambar stains... Etc

After speaking to the receptionist... They gave me another room, rooms facing lift or stairs, this one was very good. Very clean and neat. Well maintained, but later they said it has been given out to some other customer. since they didn't have any other better rooms, we moved out. Loss of time and travel for us

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed here for two days with my family. The room and bathroom both were spacious and quite clean. The location is a big plus point as all the market places are within walking distance. The staff were well behaved, but their service to customers need to be improved. I had to call at least three times for getting my complementary breakfast served at my room.

Room tip: Accessibility to all important places is very easy.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The inside of the room looks moth eaten and the furniture looks primitive. The geyser in the bath works well and is a saving grace in a place where the elctrical connectons are suspect. The power line to the room tripped several times indicating overload. The water quality is unspeakable. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel which do not function throughout the day. Parking space for vehicle was no available and we left our car outside on the road. Luckily, the security staff were quite good. The staff pattern is poor. Cleaning, room service, house keeping etc are all managed by the same set of staff.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Pros:Very well located, friendly staff, good complementary breakfast (out sourced), immediate room service...... Cons: credit card machine doesn't work, AC tripping,no restaurant attached, some of the lights in room don't burn, no travel desks/tie-ups, bad linen, zero wifi signals at room etc., overall disappointment than satisfaction. Must improve to catch up competition...

Room tip: Ask for discount , check room & AC condition
Date of stay: November 2017