OYO 12811 Hotel Sree Murugan
Holiday Residency(Coimbatore)
Hotel SPR Inn(Coimbatore)
Ananyas Nest(Coimbatore)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I am sivakumar from Chennai. I have booked this hotel via Goibibo & stayed here for only 1 day on 20 Dec'15. It is located in a very crowded area & very old hotel.
Hotel is well maintained & kept tidy. while Check in there is some hassle. After checking in procedure, when I reach the room, housekeeping was going on & made me to wait for another 10 minutes to enter in to the room.
Complimentary breakfast is not so good but it is ok. Hotel is having a bar but I have asked for RC whisky they said no stock. In this bar, they are charging more money for 60 ml & very noisy with music and crowd. Free wifi is good.
Overall worth a stay!!.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank luvlysiva
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I paid a visit to Hotel Sree murugan of Nov 10th 2015.A solo visit for an exam.

The climate was pleasant and I opted for a non ac deluxe room.got it around 900rs per night breakfast inclusive.

The hotel is located at just 250m from the railway station I'd you take the Devi and Co lane.The lane is filled with Bars and other lodgings.due to immense traffic ,there are few potholes.

Reached at around 10 am.the first thing that caught my attention was the front lobby.well lit ,equipped with plush sofas and offering almost every newspaper in India,every traveller is assured to spend atleast an hour daily at this spot.
The front desk staff were well trained and amiable.the check out time is 12pm and I had to check out prior,the front desk offered me a locker to keep my savings until I returned back from the exam.that was indeed a boon .

My room was on the third floor and I opted to take the lift.the modern simplicity design is incorporated almost everywhere including the lift.a personal led tv,wardrobe,plush bed clothing,sanitized toilets,,tea bags,milk powder ;more than enough to enjoy.the window side view of just concrete buildings was the downside of my room.

Breakfast is complimentary and served at room.i was offered two oothappam,two vada and two idly.these south indian delicacies along with the traditional tangy tamil sambar was sensational.the hotel a does offer other delicacies too depending on daily menu.

In short,it a good place to stay under budget and offers great service.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Aravind M
Reviewed 6 November 2015

we reached coimbatore junction at 4 am and walked through the narrow lane to Hotel Vinayak , where I had booked a room over thetelephone. But the rooms were full and they were kind to gudie us and arrange a room in sree Murugan . as it was jsut a day's visit and it was raining heavily, I had requisitioned a non A/c room. They were generous to give us a deluxe room without a/c . The room was very spacious well furnshed a dn so was the bathroom, with all 3 star facilities incuding a coffee maker and material for coffee, toileteries etc. The only disappoimtment was a ong wait from 430 am to 7 am for hot water that never flowed thorugh the tap even after I was forced to waste water b filling it in bucket - all cold We took bath in cold water. Also the linen was something that needed a look into . We used out ownlinen, that we always carry. This hotel is cantrally locatged and is definintely very convenient to those who go there for a day or tow with a work cut out. I shall surely go there again for a stay and recommend it to my firends.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jairama
Reviewed 29 August 2015

One of the best option for Coimbatore. Its location is awesome and you can enjoy the beautiful sun set even from the Hotel Lobby . A bit costly as per night above Rs.1800. Walk away from Railway Junction.
Very neat and clean hotel and better for a Business Traveller .

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank qayedalam
Reviewed 21 March 2015

Recently stayed here for couple of days, as I wanted to stay close to Railway Station. Walk-able from Station. Rooms are big - clean beds. Complimentary Breakfast though limited choice was good. Service & hospitality was good. It is the only hotel in that area with adequate parking space.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends