2 people are viewing this hotel
$83
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$78
Agoda.com
$65
Hotels.com$78
Travelocity$78
Trip.com$94
All reviews citrus cafe slounge bar special thanks delicious food excellent service awesome hospitality f b room cleaning pleasant stay keep up the good work dinner buffet special mention house keeping taking care the hotel staff place to stay in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2022 via mobile

We stayed from 06th Feb to 16th Feb 2022, the hotel was very clean and the overall staff found to be good, housekeeping really excellent they are very happy to serve us.

Hotel should encourage direct booking customers, they should not completely relay with online portal, which is not good for any hotel.

In the near future only 1 or 2 portals will be available, those hotel who fails to have 30% of their customers booking through drt booking, will face the heat of survival.

Only industry in the world have not grown in the last twenty years as business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,500 rooms. 87 hotels. 54 destinations.

Reviewed 15 February 2022 via mobile

Excellent service and customer care. Beautiful ambience for dine in and party. Snooker table was a value add in the whole party time. Deepak at the restaurant demonstrated customer excellence. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

The place is one of the best amongst the bars I have been in Coimbatore. The food in the place also tastes great. The only reason for the five star rating is the good service of the place. I like the behaviour and the way they treated us it was good.Thank you Deepak for serving us. I recommend my friends to connect with you when they visit lemon tree.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Reviewed 5 February 2022 via mobile

Had a great experience at Lemon tree hotel great ambiance, good food and nice place to hang out with friends and family. Staffs at the hotel are very helpful and way of treating guests were very appreciable. Deepak who was incharge of night was very helpful whenever we have needy and very punctual in way of treating guests.

This is a good place to Hang out.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

I have to thank the management for making my coimbatore trip a memorable one. Despite items being finished, Aarthi from the food serving department was very friendly and helped me to have delicious food items.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022