Lowest prices for your stay
$83
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$78
Agoda.com
$65
Hotels.com$78
Travelocity$78
Trip.com$94
All reviews citrus cafe slounge bar special thanks delicious food excellent service awesome hospitality f b room cleaning pleasant stay keep up the good work dinner buffet special mention house keeping taking care the hotel staff place to stay in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

The place is one of the best amongst the bars I have been in Coimbatore. The food in the place also tastes great. The only reason for the five star rating is the good service of the place. I like the behaviour and the way they treated us it was good.Thank you Deepak for serving us. I recommend my friends to connect with you when they visit lemon tree.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 February 2022 via mobile

Had a great experience at Lemon tree hotel great ambiance, good food and nice place to hang out with friends and family. Staffs at the hotel are very helpful and way of treating guests were very appreciable. Deepak who was incharge of night was very helpful whenever we have needy and very punctual in way of treating guests.

This is a good place to Hang out.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

I have to thank the management for making my coimbatore trip a memorable one. Despite items being finished, Aarthi from the food serving department was very friendly and helped me to have delicious food items.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

stayed two nights at lemontree coimbatore and the room was comfort and elegant. The breakfast spread at the restaurant was so good.
Biswas from restaurant and Satish from room service are excellent. Check in and check out process were smooth and fast.
thank you to the entire team.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Went with my colleagues to chill out on weekends... It was my 5th stay at this hotel.... Staff behavior was great and friendly, we're with all covid protocols..... Thanks to entire team... Special thanks to Chef Siva, Susil, Raisul, Louis, Loganathan & GK(Gopakumar).....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022