Lowest prices for your stay
$78
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
Priceline$73
Hotels.com$78
Travelocity$78
All reviews citrus cafe slounge bar special thanks delicious food awesome hospitality housekeeping department hotel team excellent service pleasant stay f b room cleaning special mention restaurant service taking care keep up the good work house keeping banquet hall
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

All, we as a couple stayed in coimbatore Lemon Tree Hotel for two days.. their over all all service is top notch.. and restaurant we availed both days breakfast and dinner buffer.. decent spread and food quality and taste is awesome. Mr. Deepak who takes care the restaurant service for us, his way of service and customer friendly attitude is so good. Appreciated Deepak and team.. Thanks for entire Lemon Tree team, coimbatore to made our trip so rememberable.
Regards,.
Sankar Vel N
Chennai.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed the stay here. Food was good. Only suggestion would be dinner had everyday everything around chicken. Should be possible to introduce some variety. Service staffs were very friendly. If you are okay with 10 km out of city, you can try them.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Staff Name Mr.Raisul Uddin at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore projected the best Hospitality. It was my first trip to Coimbatore and the stay was very comfortable. Mr Raisul helped us alot with the locations information and made constant efforts to make the stay as memorable as possible. Thank You

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Had a great experience at lemon tree hotel. Perfect ambiance, food a good place to hang out with friends and family. Especially the staffs at the hotel are very energetic and their response was really appreciable. Deepak who was incharge at the night did a very good job doesn't delay whatever and whenever asked. Will surely recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

Raisul has upgraded me to a better room while my check-in process & thanks to Sebin, my check-in was very quick.
Housekeeper Sojith needs special kudos for taking care of my needs in my room though my room cleaning could have been done better by Karthi.
Akshay, Sandeep, Khailash in the front desk have improvements in coordinating with the other departments of the hotel.
Staff have happily joined me to celebrate the beautiful Indian festival called Diwali
Overall Lemontree Coimbatore has made my festival a delightful one yet their restaurant service needs tremendous improvements…

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021