Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
$72
$76
$76
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
Priceline$76
All reviews kitchen restaurant close to the airport international airport hotel experience special thanks whole team food and beverage excellent service special mention lunch buffet wonderful hospitality house keeping taking care pleasant stay restaurant staff front office business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

We came for business vist ,stay was excellent ,specialy dinner was delicious, specialy chef santhosh ,Chef suresh and mr.Senthil thay people was tacking care and delivering wonderful delicious.thanks team .. and allthe best ...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Thameem Mohamed , Other at Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Dear Mihi,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us on your recent visit to Coimbatore and we sincerely thank you for posting this fantastic review of us on trip advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to see that you enjoyed overall our services. We sincerely believe that it is the people who make all the difference in a hotel and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful team. Thank you for Your kind words regarding Chef Santosh, Suresh and also Senthil and the same have been passed on!

Also I regret for the inconvenience you faced during your meal order. I will ensure you will not face any issues during your next stay with us in terms of F&B service.

Thank you once again for recommending us highly to the tripadvisor community and to your friends and we assure you of our best attention and services during your future stay with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2022

Mr Gokul Krishnan service is so good , very calm , carrying, very service mind .
He love him work I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience at our restaurant, but it's great to know that we are on the right track. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your next visit even better.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

A quaint hotel, located a stone throw away from the Coimbatore International airport. I am told by my friends in Coimbatore that this is one of the best properties in the city.
Being a Bonvoy member, I had no intention of staying in any other place, plus the proximity to the hall where we had to attend the wedding function for three days, made it our choice.
Fortunately it turned out to be a good property. Starting from the bell boy Mr Kaushik, and the reception guys, the property is being professionally handled by young hands. The house keeping and our rooms were spotlessly clean, and later I learnt that it was done by Mr Satish.
Only drawback is the delay at Kovai Kitchen restaurant. I found the staff incompetent in supplying the orders on time. Plus their “ I don’t care” attitude irritates any guest. Mr Ratheesh is the name I remember. When asked why the meals are taking 45 minutes for service, the guy looked displeased and asked me back, “what do you think, we keep everything ready and serve”? I was surprised at this attitude. Wherever we have travelled around the world, we are accustomed to meeting demure and well behaved staff. I advice you to order the items from the room beforehand and then go to the restaurant.

But overall, the property is very good, I will be staying there again if I visit Coimbatore

Room tip: Traffic in Coimbatore is horrendous, plan in advance. It takes only 2-3 minutes to reach the airport.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thameem Mohamed , Other at Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Dear Nayar,

It gives us immense pleasure to see that you enjoyed overall our services. We sincerely believe that it is the people who make all the difference in a hotel and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful team. Thank you for Your kind words regarding Kaushik and Satish and the same have been passed on!

Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

It was a great experience! The members of the staff were very cheerful and helpful, especially restaurant manager, Mr Bharatwaj had taken effort to ensure that our stay was comfortable. We would definitely consider visiting again. Great staycation!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thameem Mohamed , Other at Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Joshua,

It gives us immense pleasure to see that you enjoyed overall our services. We sincerely believe that it is the people who make all the difference in a hotel and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful team. Thank you for Your kind words regarding our entire team and the same have been passed on!

Reviewed 25 May 2022

Stayed at Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore for two nights. I found it very neat n clean, good service and good food and responding staff. Mr. Danesh at reception was always responding to each query and helpful. Chef also seemed responsible and was taking on the spot feedback of food and accepting suggestions. My next trip may be in the same hotel and this thought was re-established after my low experience in equally placed hotel in Ooty the following days. I also registered for membership.

Room tip: Accessibility good, very neat
Date of stay: May 2022
Thameem Mohamed , Other at Fairfield by Marriott Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Dear Rajesh,

It gives us immense pleasure to see that you enjoyed overall our services. We sincerely believe that it is the people who make all the difference in a hotel and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful team. Thank you for Your kind words regarding our our Colleague Danesh and Chef the same have been passed on!