Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hash ample parking space excellent service birthday party pleasant experience in house nice stay f b ambience cooperative babu business arrangements team hospitality chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Went there on 1st JAN 2020 to Celebrate my Daughters Birthday in their Planet Barbeque Restaurant and was disappointed a lot
The service was very bad, very poor response, I booked my table and confirmed with them , but when I reached there my name and number was not there in their register, Starters came very late and it was not repeated properly when we asked again, they were very lethargic and there was no one to supervise, the taste of the food was also not up to the mark
I went there two weeks ago in the Afternoon and I alone had their Barbeque Lunch, That day the service was good, so I decided to celebrate my Daughter’s Birthday and finally was very disappointed with their service and response

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Sudhan R
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Booked this hotel based on a good TripAdvisor rating.
Property is well located. However maintenance is poor. Could not get hot water in the shower. It took a long time to fix. They ran out of hand towels.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 27 November 2019

I checked in on 23/11/2019 late in the night and was given a room on the 4th floor.There
was activity in the pub at the ground floor being a couples night as I was informed.The noise from the pub was so much at the 4th floor ,I could not sleep most part of the night.
The hotel facilities in the website says " sound prrof room''.I do not know what this means!!!!!!!!.The breakfast had just one fruit,pineapple and nothing more.Believe me this is a 4 star property !!!!!.The south Indian breakfast is supposed to be the best in places like Coimbatore but this was the worst.

Room tip: Whichever floor you choose it would be noisy on Saturday nights.I do not know the other nights.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We were here from 24th to 27th. All these days staff here were very co operative and the food here very delicious. I like to recommend to any one visiting Coimbatoe.Mt.sharavana was outstanding. Hotel is recommendable. Thanks

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

I feel so happy and excited to share my experiences I had during my stay at hash 6. It was life time memorable experience which I would not forget in fact still have memories wishing to return back to stay sometimes in February 2020. I love every minute of my time , I stayed about 3 days only as I had to rush off to Pondicherry. The Room was so comfortable, food was lovely, they even prepared most delicious biriyani just for my family when I went very late after the lunch hours.
I have to say special thanks and wishes to manager Shibu Thomas who has been excellent in his job and with fantastic customer service. He has been extremely friendly felt like being at home. He informed gave us all update about closest amenities including place for money exchange . Shibu accidentally came to know my birthday gave me a pleasant surprise baking cake just before few minutes before I left which is truly very emotional. I have never celebrated my birthday in my life it was first time in my hometown celebrated it. This visit truly made me to have special bond with Coimbatore.
I have started speaking about your amazing service by word of mouth to many friends in London who are looking forward to come over there on their way to ooty.
I wish all your staffs special thanks enjoyed Dj party held on Saturday which was up to international level. I love to come over my each visit to stay in #6. Truly amazed by manager Shibu his act of kindness who went extra miles to make our visit delightful and memorable. I wish him success in his career.

Date of stay: August 2019