Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 18
TravelocityUS$ 18
CheapTicketsUS$ 18
Trip.comUS$ 18
Orbitz.comUS$ 18
TripadvisorUS$ 18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Good maintenance, value for the money, nice staff. Excellent location of the hotel, very near the railway staion. Walkable distance from coimbatore main railway station. Nice facilities of the hotel. Prefereble for travellers.

Date of stay: January 2019
Thiru M, Owner at Hotel Naveen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear Guests,
Thanks for staying with us and remembering us so fondly. We are glad to hear of your pleasant stay. Your generous remarks are much appreciated by our team. It's heartening to know that you found our location and facilities exceptional.

We look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Whilst making my journey to the Nigiri Mountain Railway, I had the immense pleasure of overnighting (07FEB2019) in this hotel. Despite some confusion over my reservation, once sorted, I experienced one of the rare pleasures (something more-able people might disparage) we “older people” prefer: a lift/elevator! It was just one aspect of this great overnight where I was able to get the adequate rest necessary to keep my “ageing out” self going. The ac works; in fact, so well that I had to turn it off by removing the room key from its slot. The next amazement for me was the Western-style toilet, which I definitely appreciate as my knees refuse to bend enough for effective “squat slot” use. I also really like the handrails in the WC, even though there is no ADA-requirements in India. The staff were exceptionally helpful, and even delivered an English-language Indian newspaper (“The Hindu”) to my room the next morning!
My tuk-tuk driver could not find this fine hotel, just to the train station, which is listed as being opposite.
Not exactly, but somewhat close. The address is on “Geetha Hall Road” which does intersect a very busy “State Bank Road” directly across from the locomotive on display in front of the station. You must be very careful crossing State Bank, and begin walking Geetha Hall alongside the delicious Rani Bakery (and Hotel). Not willing to venture too far, I asked the watchman at the Ranis Grand driveway and he directed me to continue GimpWalking around the bend. Geetha Hall bent left radically 45 degrees, showing many more hotels.
Toward the end if these hotels was the NAVEEN. Access was greatly facilitated by the stout handrail from the road to their lobby. Also, this was the first time I’d ever had WiFi NOT available in the lobby, but full time, and reliably so, in the room. Well done! Hotel Naveen certainly has my @Wheel if Approval!”

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Thiru M, Owner at Hotel Naveen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2019

Dear Guests,
Thanks for staying with us and rewarding us with a kind review. Your comfortable overall stay delights us. We value your recommendation and appreciate your generous encouragement. We would love to serve you again. Wish you happy times ahead!

Warm Regards from all of us at HOTEL NAVEEN Coimbatore.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

xelent stay,Nize Staff,Good Lunch @ Sree Subbu Mess,Near Railway Station, Best food and service quality, Friendly staff. Travel Desk Help, Rooms are Clean and neat,Good Conference Hall Also here, Hi Fi Bar. (F Bar)

Thanks Trip Advizer

Room tip: Its a Road side view
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Next building is Tasmac (alcohol shop). The lift is very slow. Old hotel, amenities aver very old. Even though is very close to the Railway status, you may have to think twice before booking here. Average hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is an above avg property located a few mins away from the railway station but away from all the noise and commotion. Plenty of good veg and NV options just around the hotel. Clean toilets, good AC, seamless check in.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floors, viz 5 and 6.
Date of stay: September 2017