Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$17
Priceline$19
Travelocity$17
Hotels.com$17
Agoda.com$17
Tripadvisor$17
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is an above avg property located a few mins away from the railway station but away from all the noise and commotion. Plenty of good veg and NV options just around the hotel. Clean toilets, good AC, seamless check in.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floors, viz 5 and 6.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We stayed in Hotel Naveen for few days in nov.20'16. Room was clean and 24 hours hot water available. Best hotel at low price ,Very nice hotel at low cost...Double worth for money. decent hotel located in the heart of the city, awesome complimentary breakfast,dinner, nice lift facility... through make my trip its very cheap but a fantastic hotel.

Dinesh Sharma
Mathura

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dineshsharma1990
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Initially, I booked 3 nights for my business tour but have to extend for two more nights. I had iformed the person on the reception well in advance and inquired him do I need to book two more nights through MMT or same price will be applicable. He responded that no need to book through MMT again they will consider the same tariff as my three nights booking.

On the fourth day when I came back from my business meeting, I informed the person on the reception that I will be checking out next day in the evening. His response shocked me. He said that I need to pay the normal tariff. No MMT price whatsoever. I asked for the new wifi password in order to book two more nights in MMT, They had apparently they had changed the password and asked me to first pay advance for these two nights or show them the MMT booking id number then only they will give the password. I asked him how will I book the room without wifi. He very rudely said then give advance for two additional nights.

Besides this incident, I have one more experience to share. There was no blanket or bed sheet provided in the room. I had asked them couple of times for the an additional bedsheet to cover my self while sleeping. But that was not provided.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stayed in Hotel Naveen for few days in August'16. Room was clean and 24 hours hot water available. Bathroom was okay but could have been much cleaner, handwash water flow was very less. Overall rating 3.5 out of 5 - Harish C N Bangalore

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel at low cost...Double worth for money. decent hotel located in the heart of the city, awesome complimentary breakfast, 24 hrs hot water facility, nice lift facility... through make my trip its very cheap but a fantastic hotel..It is just opposite to railway station approximate distance is 200Metre...any1 can walk to the hotel from Coimbatore rail station ...they also give free wifi service...Overall, hotel and hotel service is very good...

Date of stay: February 2016