Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$43
Travelocity$43
Orbitz.com$43
Tripadvisor$43
Trip.com$43
Agoda.com$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

A very decent place to stay in the heart of Coimbatore town. The rooms are comfortable. The food is good. The room service is pretty fast. The personal are well mannered and polite. There is ample car park area, though it is outdoor. They have a 24 hour coffee shop, a bar and a pastry shop.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamAlankar, Front Office Manager at Hotel Alankar Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Alankar Grande' My team and i would like to thank you for taking your valuable time & posting your positive views on Hotel Alankar Grande',Coimbatore on Trip Advisor. We truly Appreciate your support & sincerely look forward to your return. Kindly feel free to call me for any assistance.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed in this hotel for a day trip to Coimbatore. The rooms are very small. This is good only for couple. Not recommended for a family. Restaurants and Bar inside the hotel and it is heart of the City. If you want to spend time for shopping and related activitiesl, this is the best place to stay.

Room tip: Ask for higher floor
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rgkgopal
TeamAlankar, Front Office Manager at Hotel Alankar Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to inform you that you have stayed in Standard rooms which can accomadate only for Double Occupancy . we do have 04 Types of rooms (Standard/ Deluxe/Suite & Grande Suite) , We can accomadate families in Deluxe & above catogories.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

In restaurant, food menus are simple . more oil used for cooking. Rate also high. Ambience is good. veg menus are average. non-veg items are not in good taste. Vehicle Parking area is good. only thing is easy to go from main road.

Date of stay: March 2018
TeamAlankar, Front Office Manager at Hotel Alankar Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest.

My Team & I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time & posting your Views on Hotel Alankar Grande' . Coimbatore on Trip advisor.

As per your Complaints we have discussed with our executive chef and he will look into the above and same will be rectified.We apologise for the inconvinenece caused.

We truly appreciate your support & sincerely look forward to your return.

Kindly feel free to call me for any assistance.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My brother in law suggested that we stay at this hotel and accordingly my wife and I booked a room for 2 nights through a travel website. The check in formalities were very smooth and we were allotted a room that was pretty large and well equipped. We had a very pleasant stay with excellent room service. The breakfast spread was very good, Due to our prior engagements, we could not have lunch or dinner and hence are unable to comment on this. Finally, the location is also very good and we could visit several parts of Coimbatore from this hotel. All in all, a good place to stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KChandra
TeamAlankar, Front Office Manager at Hotel Alankar Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the suite room.. room was spacious with a hall n a bathroom.. breakfast was also good n tasty.. the vintage cars n the portraits were different from all the otger hotels.. only drawback was balcony was mot available

Date of stay: August 2017