See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Awful experience... I’m traveling with my wife who was born in India, however I was born in Slovenia(Europe), hence my skin is white.... after 20min check in procedure receptionist asked us what is our relationship (a bit more information than usually required, but since I’m used to narrow minded people I even provided the marriage certificate) and even this wasn’t good enough. We only got response that he won’t give us the room because of the colour difference. STAY OR NOT? YOUR CALL

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miha H
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Good location if you're looking to stop over in Coimbatore before getting a train. If you're an international traveller beware... they don't accept international cards despite accepting bookings via Booking.com. We arrived in the middle of the cash crisis when no ATM's had money and they couldn't take payment from any of our cards (mastercard/visa etc). V stressful situation! In the end had to pay them in dollars after we spent our only afternoon in the city trawling every cashpoint trying to get cash to pay them.

Cheap hotel with basic facilities. Toilet in our room didn't flush and only had hot water in the morning, not at any other time of day.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Hotel is just 5 minutes walk from the Railway station and from the Central Bus stand. The rooms are well maintained and service personnel respond to all calls. The room rates appear very reasonable, may be because not facing road front. Restaurant offers good homely food, staff not mindful of extra servings, a good trait absent in other places. Very homely for a family trip, no traffic sounds to wake you up.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank arulrajkumara
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The difference in service that is perceived when the staff serve with a smile is amazing!

I felt this acutely in this hotel. There was an issue with the billing instructions at check-in yet it was handled with cheerful accommodation when I said we would wait for my local head to come it at 09:30 a.m. (I checked in at 07:00 a.m.).

Room service was reasonably prompt and always by someone who really seemed happy to serve.

The hotel was chosen for its convenience of location, though it is in an interior lane. It is reasonably well appointed and the rooms are large enough to fit a table and two chairs with space to spare (in addition to the beds, dressers and cupboards).

The menu has limited selection, yet the food is good.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Hotel is in a calm place and easily accessible from railway station and omni bus stand. Rates are reasonable and have good restaurant and conference rooms. Walk away distance from Christ The King church , VOC park and nehru stadium , Evening can be spent in and around Nehru stadium . Lot of eating options in Nehru Stadium too so you can try out on different things.

Date of stay: April 2015