Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$52
Agoda.com
$43
Hotels.com$65
Booking.com$65
Hurb$67
All reviews room service coimbatore airport close to the airport overnight stay room size rates cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2019

Since there is no option for negative rating, I am giving 1 star to this place.
I don't even wish to call this place as a 'HOTEL' because they truly lack the hospitality.
We booked the so called 'Family Deluxe' room for 4 adults which said including free breakfast and Airport drop-off.
Booked for 27th Dec check-in and 28th Dec check-out. Now started the following issues:

1. Since four people in one room, we requested for one more key (electronic), so that it will be easy for anyone of us to go out without disturbing others but they refused to issue another key/card.

2. Since it was mentioned as free airport drop-off, we wanted to avail it and asked for it. They said, that service is like ONE PERSON PER ROOM... read it again... YES... for a family room where they charge 4thousand and allow 4 people to stay, they will drop only one person in the airport!!!

Last is the highlight... (here I would like to mention the name of the front desk guy (PRADEEP) and our room number # 4004)

3. At the time of check-out, they checked the room and said - two towels became dirty because of us and asked us to pay Rs.900. Have you ever heard anything like this? Imagine for the 10:40 AM flight they are arguing with us till 9 AM and didn't arrange for the airport drop till 9:30 AM. It was so frustrating the way that front desk guy behaved with us.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST NOT TO BOOK THIS HOTEL. Being a level 4 contributor of Trip Advisor, I have never ever seen such a pathetic service in any of the hotels in India.

Room tip: don't book this hotel at all
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank 99gayathrip
Reviewed 12 October 2019

It's a very small hotel as compared to how it looks in the pictures.
At first they gave me a regular room and upon insisting they gave me the deluxe room- the one that I had booked.
The room was clean, however I was surprised to see that there were no for alarms or sprinklers anywhere in the hotel. Even the toilet seat looked dirty and stained.
At first, the room didn't have a mini fridge but it was later provided upon request.
Breakfast was average.
It was an average experience as compared to the price charged for the stay. Regret having not chosen other, better options..

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aarti S
Reviewed 4 October 2019

The hotel is located on main road though the approach is a bit inside. Rooms are neat and tidy and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast is very good with lot of varieties but menu seems to be constant with little change. Service is excellent.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Booked this hotel as I have to fly late night and this place was found to be very comfortable in the Avinashi Road, very close to air port was the attraction. Good restaurants are near by was also made to choose this place. Over all the place was very comfortable and the staff was courteous and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank sriok
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Excellent location close to airport and on strategic location to reach all part of city.. Good in house restaurant food at affordable prices , ideal for family and couples , courteous staff with quick response, excellent quality of room .. My second stay to attend business meet nearby .. Never disappointed .. Book without hesitation

Date of stay: September 2019