Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$12
Agoda.com$12
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We reached Coimbatore around 4 PM and relaxed in Hotel Aishvarya Residency at Goldwins. The non-AC rooms were quite basic and just ok. We refreshed for couple of hours and left for a marriage reception of our friend at a place nearby - 1 km of walk. Just a place to spend some time - not a great place.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Food was up to mark,especially their egg dosa.and no more wide varieties, i think its only for the inhouse peoples.

The negative thing is there is no patking space .max two cars can accomadate.we are parked our car at road side.

Its my second stay in this hotel...

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017

To start with, the rooms are pretty big. They have a small room inside and 2 beds outside in the hall. So a single room can accommodate 3 or 4 people easily. I booked the hotel through bookings.com. The location of this hotel is 2-3 kms towards the inside where there are no shops, restaurants. If you are not driving, you will probably be stuck. I had booked 2 rooms for my family (5 members) and we were charged an extra person despite the fact that the room is massive. We had a small argument about this and ended up paying for the extra member. This made no sense to me as one room itself could hold 3-4 people easily and we had booked 2 rooms. Ended up paying for it though.
Complimentary breakfast does not include tea-coffee, which came to me as a big surprise. There is no hot water tap and we didn't bother asking for hot water. The wifi signal was weak in our room. No kitchen and since no restaurants close by, you need to travel those 3 kms to get some food. The rooms were clean (to an acceptable level). The staff behaved quite decently.

Overall, it was decent and for anyone with a budget. We had come to pick up a family friend from the airport and this hotel served our purpose.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank anup_pillai
Reviewed 3 January 2017

This apartment hotel offer rooms with more than 1 double bed and hence could be a choice for families with kids. It served me the purpose of accommodating entire family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) into one room.

There is no mosquito repellent in the room and I strongly recommend to carry one.

I overlooked the availability of car parking and I ended up parking my vehicle on the road opposite to the hotel. Ground floor of this apartment complex (supposed to be the car parking area) have been converted into front office and dining room. This building was initially designed as multiple apartments and later altered to make it as a hotel with multiple rooms.

I had my shock of my life when they charged for the coffee that they served along with complimentary breakfast. As per the hotel staff, eatables are complimentary but not the coffee served along with it.
Quoting the hotel staff, “this is an economic apartment hotel with basic facilities; so customer should set right expectations on the facilities, cleanliness and service”. I was speechless, said a polite thank you, paid for the coffee, checked out and walked to the car that was parked on the road.

If you are more worried about the Cost than the Value, and looking for a room with multiple beds, then this might be an option for you, if all other hotels in the nearby area are sold out.

Room tip: if you are not a morning bird, please choose room that is other side of the temple next door
Date of stay: December 2016

Breakfast
Value for money
Nice food.
Caring staff.
Covered by all taxi operators
1 km from Hari bhabanam
1.5 km from Annapurna
1.5km from KMCH
1.6KM FROM Anandas
CCTV camera for car parked on road.

Date of stay: November 2016