“Amazing staff!”

Oasis
Ranked #37 of 972 Restaurants in Udaipur
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai
Reviewed 7 January 2021

I think the restaurant is quite a success because of its staff. They are so hospitable and warm. I want to specifically mention Prakash and Dushyant’s outstanding work from start to end.

It was impressive to the level that I had mentioned a dish that I was missing from my hometown during dinner and they made sure that the dish was available for next day’s breakfast!

One quick thing,. the booking team is a bit odd because I called to reserve a table with a good view and I was informed that all the good seats were already reserved. Upon arriving, there were barely any guests. So idk what happened there.

Also special mention to Aisha who is super warm and keeps a check on the guests’ needs :) she had amazing suggestions for our trip.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Today i am totally disappointed with ur service and food also, while yesterday u gv me good service and food bt today no service,even half hour we set on the table and not even spoon or water bottle on my table,not a single service man visit our table to ask for serve anything..even me and my wife skipped our breakfast because of ur service..so first please train ur waiter and staff to serve better, we pay extra for ur breakfast/lunch/dinner bt after paying amount we nt gtng service and food.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Now m visit my family 04 Jan it's awesome place for weekend and very peaceful atmosphere...we r must visit once again and again...and very good service by staff members of Mr.Pappu Jayswal... Thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Very nice ambious with excellent service and food is also very delicious with wide range of variety Dushyant was very good

Reviewed 3 January 2021

The entire set up for barbecue and dinner was amazing. Starters and desserts were tasty and staff provided the luxurious service and cooperation