Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fateh sagar lake sparkling clean old city every corner lovely hotel front desk staff swimming pool nice stay room service singh ambience hospitality comfort rooftop palace
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Our experience at this place was terrible. The staff weren't dressed properly or presented a good image of the place. They weren't helpful either. The place has no lift , no hand rails, nor a rooftop bar and restaurant as advertised. Our evening meal was terrible. How can a 1/2 a Tandoori Chicken have 2 drumsticks, wishbone neck, and bottom? So dry and tasteless. There was no breast ,thigh or wing. There was no drink menu. Main Menu was dirty and hardly readable.. The room was not clean and only hot water now and again. No tea or coffee facilities, fridge wasn't work, shower leaks and floods.

Room tip: Check your room, restaurant and surrounds before you booked this place
1  Thank fish102017
Reviewed 10 November 2019

I choose to go on a solo trip to Udaipur after much consideration to my budget and weather conditions within India.My trip was arranged through MMT had Hotel Lavitra inclusive of 4 days package.
Google maps - it's hard to get by to the place as they have given wrong instructions on the map. I had kept this hotel as part of my package coz it had Fateh Sagar lake view as per description given. When I been to that place it was inside a Lane not visible to many people.Also it is nowhere close to Fateh Sagar lake which makes you feel cheated for the money you paid.
Staff-The staff is really want to provide good customer and they were very accommodating when on the last day of my stay I asked them to keep my baggage until my flight time. Not only they took care of the baggage but extended my checkout time by hour n half.
Solo tourist friendly- Obviously Udaipur has many tourist friendly places n hotels.But I guess it is acceptable to have solo foreigners but I felt bit weird when I asked on the checkin time If there are anymore guests around for safety concerns as there was no fans or anyone in the reception on a hot day n it gave out a closed n outdated look. The representative said It's a family place and I wondered if I come alone that's why I don't look like a family woman.On my trip I wanted to try local cuisines not stick to Hotel menu which is by the way too costly. one of the server of the hotel followed and on the road started calling loudly hello n asking where are you going to eat food .. really weird.
Amenities - The swimming pool wasn't clean however the rooms were sparkling clean and yes I loved the cozy bed. The room service team worked well. Breakfast was available till 9 I guess n once I didn't go down till 8.30 am there was a polite call from reception. Breakfast is filling and good, can't complain.
Last day was hectic as it was Diwali many guests arrived and there was whole lot of noise starting of opening n closing bolts n cleaning Room from 5.30 am which was a nuisance.
Accessibility - There are not much places to eat out neither to do sightseeing around this hotel so if you are going to be here ensure you have a mode of transportation opted in.
Last but not least the fact that I was reminded of the rating while leaving later they called me at home asking to drop reviews was something I felt too much. If you provide exceptional experience people are drawn to write or go again .
All in all average place generally for family or kids.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

friendly staff try to help at all times,food was very good and the rooms are very clean,the lavitra is so beautiful hotel in udaipur,My beautiful experience reviews in hotel .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jhala2011, General Manager at The Lavitra, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Greetings from THE LAVITRA UDAIPUR!!!

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding our hotel and your stay with us. We really appreciate that and would be pleased to serve you with the best of our hospitality and service....

Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Fateh Singh Rathore very good person,friendly staff try to help at all times,This place is amazing,The rooms are clean and beautiful,food was very good,the lavitra is so beautiful hotel in udaipur

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very pretty, with character around every corner. There are some beautiful spots to take photos; the sunset on the roof terrace is stunning, and the hotel boasts beautiful tiled courtyards and cute arch ways.
Our bedroom was large with a comfortable bed and large seating area tucked in to the bay window. The bathroom was clean and the water hot and powerful.
The staff were helpful and very sweet. We stayed during Diwali and they arranged a small, traditional ceremony and fireworks for us to witness and be part of!
Laundry opposite and also close to an ATM. Would not recommend the pool- it was dirty and poorly maintained.

Date of stay: October 2019