All reviews rooftop restaurant rooms were clean and tidy nice hotel hot water awesome rooftop nice stay free breakfast air con stayed in this hotel for nights lake view enjoy your stay nice breakfast travel agent beautiful city each morning top floor awesome location
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Having crossed the bridge to get to the hotel we wandered down the small roads of Udaipur where your surrounded by such impressive hotels. The room was at the back of the hotel which unfortunately there was work going on so not much luck for a lazy morning and would also impact the peace and quiet on the rooftop. They serve beer here as well, all you need to do is ask. The breakfast unfortunately was very disappointing with it being inconsistent depending who was serving you. We asked for a masala omlette which unfortunately had very little flavour. When it came to evening food they didn't have the food we wanted on the menu so went somewhere else. The views from the roof and restaurant were lovely and they do laundry at a very reasonable rate of 20rs per small item and 25rs per big.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Reseption is very good and friendly. The roof top is very nice. I enjoy the time here. The Hotel is in the near of the City Tempel and another sightseeing places. There was a lot of shops around the Hotel and very good Restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Very noisy hotel, not from outside but within the hotel, staff yell at each other with no regard to the guest trying to sleep, people checking in and out are not ask to keep the level of noise down, the staff gag and throw up in the mornings not a good sound when trying to eat breakfast, had to keep asking for toilet paper, rooms are not serviced. In a nice area with excellent views, shame the hotel does not match it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is perfect with a 5 minute walk into the main market place but along a quiet road with minimal noise. The room was clean and there was hot water, which my girlfriend highly appreciated!

The breakfast was a bit stingy, some toast and butter or an omelette, only reason it loses a star!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel did not honour my advanced booking despite me having received confirmation. They sent me to a different hotel of a far lower quality and cost but refused to acknowledge any problem with this. I had paid for a lake view room with AC at Gaj Vilas and was sent to a dilapidated dirty noisy hotel next door without AC and without a functioning shower let alone any view. I was eventually moved to the correct room for the end of my stay but they seemed to think they were doing me a favour and refused any refund or compensation despite the problems with the first hotel and that it costs less. Also the breakfast is the worst I've experienced, no juice despite being advertised and a very limited selection, basically just bread or omelette rather than the delicious curry buffets in other hotels of the same price (and cheaper). Given the lack of any fruit juice I ordered water with my breakfast and the hotel thought giving me this for free was sufficient to avoid a bad review. A gesture but hardly enough in the circumstances and I cannot recommend a hotel that won't give you a room even if you have a booking.

Trip type: Travelled solo