Review Highlights

from US$ 72.00
from US$ 79.00
from US$ 18.00
More Info
All reviews high end spa shiv niwas palace city palace monika duma therapist boat india courtyard
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

friendly welcome by manager Lata and a excellent massage from Batiae. We've had nice massages (two times) and iit is very relaxing.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Decided whilst on Jagmandir to have Vishuddi massage.Monika was very polite and professional.
Lovely set up room, perfumed and comfortable. Left feeling totally de-stressed and all aches and pains reduced after travelling. Highly recommend

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The Spa staff is professional and kind. Roma did a great job in reducing my stress and refreshing my body-mind. Visited there twice.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My friend and I decided to get massages at this place on a whim after taking the boat tour from City Palace. It was a wonderful experience--the staff, setting, and amenities all perfectly thoughtful. My massage was top quality, a great antidote to the backpacking we'd been doing. This was definitely worth the price.

1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Took a 60min therapy and must say it was totally amazing! Would surely recommended this place. Great experience, hospitality and service overall.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Excellent full body massages provided on three occasions: relaxing but with the right amount of pressure pressure. The therapists (Lydia, Monika) were attentive and highly skilled, offering me some of the best massages I have received in a long time. I felt like a new person afterwards. Moreover, this is spectacular value for money. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Calypso M
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Enjoyed a beautiful Ayurvedic massage from amazing therapist Monika. Monika has been at the spa for 16 years and you can instantly see why. She had a wonderfully warm, calm and professional persona and magic hands that will have you relaxing in no time! The luxurious surrounds of the spa all add the great experience and combined with the highly skilled therapists is worth the investment, which is great value in my opinion. One of the best massages I've had! My partner had a male therapist and highly rated his treatment also! The Spa is inside the City Palace complex but if you book a treatment they can put your name on a list at the gate and then you don't need pay for a ticket to get to the spa, you simply ask the guards/ticket checkers to direct you to the office just inside the gate (not the the ticket office outside).

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to utilize the spa. It was located on the grounds of our hotel at Shiv Niwas Palace.
My wife received Duma as a therapist and I received Winjit. Both were accommodating and caring. They are great therapists and took care of all of our needs.
We received the 60 min massage and did not regret it!

1  Thank Ccox397
Reviewed 15 February 2018

After a hectic week, we decided to visit Tattva to relax and cure our body of all the aches and pains.
The experience at Tattva didn't disappoint at all!!
The staff and the therapists are very very well trained and polite. Duma and Ahzo gave us an exceptional service, customized to our requirements with regards to pressure as well as treatment areas. Superb ambiance, value for money and brilliant staff, left us extremely relaxed,rejuvenated and refreshed.

Thank you Team Tattva.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best spas I’ve ever visited. Be it the staff, the therapists, the ambience it’s brilliant.

1  Thank Ronak M