“Had a great experience! Really nice spa”

Panghat Spa by Tattva
Ranked #4 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Leisure destinations are a perfect place to let go off the urban worries and relax in the serene spas managed by Tattva. 26 Centres ~ 15 Cities ~ Rejuvenating You
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Took a 60min therapy and must say it was totally amazing! Would surely recommended this place. Great experience, hospitality and service overall.

All reviews
"india"
in 3 reviews
"courtyard"

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Excellent full body massages provided on three occasions: relaxing but with the right amount of pressure pressure. The therapists (Lydia, Monika) were attentive and highly skilled, offering me some of the best massages I have received in a long time. I felt like a new person afterwards. Moreover, this is spectacular value for money. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Enjoyed a beautiful Ayurvedic massage from amazing therapist Monika. Monika has been at the spa for 16 years and you can instantly see why. She had a wonderfully warm, calm and professional persona and magic hands that will have you relaxing in no time! The luxurious surrounds of the spa all add the great experience and combined with the highly skilled therapists is worth the investment, which is great value in my opinion. One of the best massages I've had! My partner had a male therapist and highly rated his treatment also! The Spa is inside the City Palace complex but if you book a treatment they can put your name on a list at the gate and then you don't need pay for a ticket to get to the spa, you simply ask the guards/ticket checkers to direct you to the office just inside the gate (not the the ticket office outside).

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to utilize the spa. It was located on the grounds of our hotel at Shiv Niwas Palace.
My wife received Duma as a therapist and I received Winjit. Both were accommodating and caring. They are great therapists and took care of all of our needs.
We received the 60 min massage and did not regret it!

1  Thank Ccox397
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2018

After a hectic week, we decided to visit Tattva to relax and cure our body of all the aches and pains.
The experience at Tattva didn't disappoint at all!!
The staff and the therapists are very very well trained and polite. Duma and Ahzo gave us an exceptional service, customized to our requirements with regards to pressure as well as treatment areas. Superb ambiance, value for money and brilliant staff, left us extremely relaxed,rejuvenated and refreshed.

Thank you Team Tattva.