“Tattva gave us a Rejuvenating, Refreshing and Relaxing Experience!!”

Panghat Spa by Tattva
Ranked #4 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Leisure destinations are a perfect place to let go off the urban worries and relax in the serene spas managed by Tattva. 26 Centres ~ 15 Cities ~ Rejuvenating You
Reviewed 15 February 2018

After a hectic week, we decided to visit Tattva to relax and cure our body of all the aches and pains.
The experience at Tattva didn't disappoint at all!!
The staff and the therapists are very very well trained and polite. Duma and Ahzo gave us an exceptional service, customized to our requirements with regards to pressure as well as treatment areas. Superb ambiance, value for money and brilliant staff, left us extremely relaxed,rejuvenated and refreshed.

Thank you Team Tattva.

"india"
in 3 reviews
"courtyard"

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best spas I’ve ever visited. Be it the staff, the therapists, the ambience it’s brilliant.

1  Thank Ronak M
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We relaxed at the Tattva Spa after a day of walking up and down through Udaipur Palace and nearby shopping streets. I had a facial, foot massage and lovely hair treatment; my partner had a massage and manicure. We were both pleased that there were therapists available & we didn't have to wait long to get appointments. Facials feel very good after a few weeks in the dusty air of big Indian cities.....this was a gentIe rubbing facial without scalp, facial or shoulder massage.
I was expecting something more like reflexology for my foot massage but it was a very strong lower leg & foot massage. The same therapist, Leong, did all three of my treatments and she was excellent. I think I should have asked more about the menu items before choosing.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I have been traveling all over India and were seeking a relaxing spa treatment. We had looked up places throughout Udaipur but thought a high-end spa that you take a boat ride out to sounded too plush to pass up! We were pleasantly surprised to find out it was not only great service but also very affordable! We each had a 60 minute massage and paid around 4,000 rupees each. This price included tip and tax. The actual base price was 3,000 rupees. For $60 USD you receive a beautiful courtyard to relax in, a robe, slippers, tea (before and after service), the massage, and then an amazing shower with fine toiletries afterwards! Once we were done relaxing in the courtyard we took the boat back to town just as the sun was setting. If you are just looking for a talented massage therapist then this is your place! If you are also looking for the whole spa experience Panghat Spa also has you covered. I would highly recommend visiting Panghat Spa during your visit to Udaipur!