4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$79
Trip.com$79
Travelocity$79
Prestigia.com$82
1,227 results
All reviews jeep ride special thanks close to nature f b restaurant team candle light dinner lake view amazing hospitality delicious food must visit place amazing experience pool side excellent property amazing place main city rooms are spacious will visit again
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022

Great location, amazing hospitality with polite staff and good food management, just a problem with the restaurant staff being kinda forgetful with the order otherwise .
Kudos to Kamal and Suresh uncle, do approach them

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur! Thanks a lot for taking time to review us.

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the beautiful lush green surroundings.
TatSaraasa Resort & Spa is known for its beautiful with exquisite view of Lakhawali lake and Aravali hills in the backdrop.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for restaurant experience you had while staying with us, I have made careful note of all the feedback you have shared and assure you that we have taken up each point with the seriousness it rightly deserves.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

The stay at Tatsaarasa was a memorable experience for us. Ours was a 3 night stay with a kid of 2+ years old. The caring and friendly staff at the resort made it really pleasant for us. From preparing non spicy food for baby to promptly providing baby milk ( at right temperature ), the staff wholeheartedly welcomed all our requests. Our flight was very early in the morning and the staff prepared breakfast for our baby before we checked out. We will remember your hospitality forever team Tatsaarasa. Just to mention names of few of the entire crew of magnificent staff - Kishore, Suraj, Mohammed Ibrar and basically every one from Kitchen staff.
Well now talking of the property itself is such a beautiful one. The sunset view from the resort is splendid. The jeep ride at the foothills of Aravalli range followed by high tea organised by Mr. Inayat is a must.
Overall this was an experience for us which we can never forget.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2022

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

Thank you so much for having chosen TatSaraasa Resort & Spa for your stay and this review on the Trip Advisor.

It is a matter of great delight for everyone here that you were impressed with the detailed attention given to all aspects making your stay comfortable & enjoyable. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed our beautiful location, rooms, ambiance and warm hospitality with seamless services.

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of praise for my entire team. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

Excellent resort very good service room is very clean well maintained property very peaceful property food was fabulous and staff are very polide and friendly and specially Mrs jitendra, kishor jii and utpal Kamal suraj jii must came with family and friends

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

My colleagues and I are delighted that you had a memorable TatSaraasa experience. Being fortunate to work in a magical place and playing host to wonderful guests like you, nothing inspires us more than receiving such encouragement.

I will convey your gracious compliments to all my colleagues whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

It was very amazing experience in tatsaarrsa resort and spa thanks a lot restaurant team and spacily thanks to restaurant supervisors mr kishore and mr. suraj and jitendra they are very helpful thank you tatsarrsa team we also recommended my family frends

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

We are thrilled to see in your review that we have succeeded in providing you with a perfect experience at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, that you have enjoyed the food, the activities and the excellent service provided by the team.

Thank you for the compliments about team members who are all delighted with your recognition and all of us are exceptionally proud of them for having done so well.

Thank you once again for the strong recommendation. On behalf of all the wonderful colleagues, we look forward to welcoming you back for many more such enriching experiences.

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

Great ambience, hospitality and nice place to stay.had a great time staying here..food is very tasty..staff member Kishor was very helpful.. must visit this place for a great stay..bidding adieu TatSaraasa resort, Udaipur☺️ thanks

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

It is always a pleasure to read about our team members exceeding expectations. Customer service is our main commitment and we are very pleased to read that our team made your stay even more enjoyable.. I have shared your comments with team and they are all delighted by your warm words of appreciation.

We would strongly recommend that you visit us again.