Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 125
View deal
eDreams
US$ 125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$ 125
PricelineUS$ 125
Hotels.comUS$ 125
All reviews jeep ride special thanks close to nature f b candle light dinner table tennis lake view amazing hospitality excellent property delicious food pool side his team main city would love to visit again must visit place amazing place restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were at this property from 1st November to 9th November, during the pick time of Diwali. I was recommended by our family friend. He informed well in advanced that road from Udaipur is small. Resort is located on hill.
I must say that though we have paid some extra bugs due to festival season but it's worth and we have got full value for money.
My wife had a ulcer in mouth, all staff took extra care about her food. Staff is well trained and fully cooperative.
Cleanliness is awesome. Property is peaceful and there is zero pollution. All kind of various foods were served which had fulfilled our entire family's requirements. We were 8 peopl age group from 1.5 years to 65 years and all enjoyed a lot.
IN NUTSHELL, IT'S % VALUE FOR MONEY, IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ROAD TOWARDS HILL IS PASSING THRU A VILLAGE WHICH AGAIN A SMALL DISTANCE.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

Thanks a lot for taking time to review us. I am glad that you enjoyed your escape from the city hustle at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa. The resort is known for its calm and serene location, providing breathtaking views from all the rooms.

It is always a pleasure to read about our team members exceeding expectations. Customer service is our main commitment and we are very pleased to read that our team made your stay even more enjoyable.

I most certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good service, Best food , Nice staff, Good cleanliness
Lake and play ground area are very nice,. Swimming pool water is clean.This resort in top location,I am very happy. Overall good experience.
See you again

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on this forum.

The layout of the resort allows ample opportunity for our guests to enjoy breathtaking view of the surrounding and also offers a serene setting to unwind.

The team thanks you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice property... But staff was lil unmanaged specially F&B (food and beverages) department.nobody picked up our call on reception for three hours before checkin, but finally we were able to talk to them(so please don't loose hope and keep trying to communicate if u r booking the same). Also don't expect smiling faces while having food.. But for chill out and relaxation u can definitely go there and can view beautiful sunset.

1  Thank MEENAKSHIG134

Dear Guest,

Greetings from TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur!

Thank you for your feedback and I am truly sad to note the unhappiness experienced during your stay at our resort. Our guest generally are very satisfied giving us a great feedback about accommodation, facilities, and the services delivered by our team.

You even praise our resort as a chill out and a place of relaxation in your review. May I request you to kindly share the details of your stay as we were unable to trace your details of stay at our resort. I offer my sincere apologies for not delivering perfection that our guests have grown to expect out us. I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly share details of your experience with us, allowing us to learn in the process to provide you a 5 star experience. My email address is: rm@tatsaraasa.com.I look forward to hearing from you. Your time will be truly valued.

We believe that guests only share feedback when they feel an organization and its people are committed to learning and self-development. Each comment from our guests allows us to reflect on our systems & processes and make them better.

It is the team and my earnest endeavor to have you come to "TatSaraasa Resort & Spa", Udaipur and experience our services. I hope that you will offer us an opportunity. I look forward to personally being of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing. It has the best location, beautiful pools and most relaxing environment! The service provided by Kishore Singh Chauhan was very comfortable.
Staff of tatsarsa was very friendly and quick service provided. Amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your TatSaraasa experience.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is a motivation to our team. TatSaraasa is known for its scenic beauty & serene environment and I feel very fortunate to have a team which strives to provide personalized service with warmth and care to every guest.

When I passed your feedback to Kishore & the team, everyone was pleased to hear what a great job they did.

We are hopeful of welcoming you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service and service staff is very polait sepicial take care by mr. Kishor he is very help full & mr. Manish was very understanding for services thanks. Very good ambiance in hotel nice view at pool side thanks all tat saraasa team to for all kind of service.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am very pleased to learn that you found our staff well trained and professional; I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to my team.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you found "TatSaraasa" to be perfect for meeting your expectations.

Myself and my team look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Regards,