My lake view room was as beautiful as the pictures and the bed was totally comfortable, and the food was very nice actually and I think this place was a brilliant choice. The TV worked well with English choices and this is important to me, cos I love Indian shows like The Voice, India! The view was stunning from my room and from the roof and from the lower inside restaurant area. It was a very good location, quiet.
When you book (though booking.com), you will be sent an email asking you to pay through a special webpage the advance of one night's fee. This website is legit and it is a setup that complies with Indian banking regulations which protect consumers. This can be avoided by booking through agoda.
I have been to friendlier hotels, but I don't need people to love me, I just need accomodation and service that meets my needs, and this was a brilliant room. it wasn't rude or anything, they just see a plethera of people in and out.
Er, before you buy anything in the adjacent shop, I tell you, you will get it half price at the street stall on the Jagdish junction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests,Mewar haveli "A Traditional Hotel" welcomes you to Udaipur. Our endeavor is to make your stay a pleasant one. Mewar Haveli is a 12 Room family-run small hotel.The hotel is 4 storied and has a Roof-top Restaurant on the top floor. It is accessible by Elivator (lift) and by stair.All rooms in the hotel are aircondition rooms and offer basic amenities.The hotel is not selling the rooms as a lake view or lake faceing.The hotel have more less all rooms have a standerd size (110 sq.Ft).Our suggestion higher floor rooms need to reserve 2 to 3 months in advance Please be informed that we do not entertain complaints regarding view from the rooms as we do not make any such claims or promises. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioners, LCD's and attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot water.The hotel is in easy walking distance to all popular monuments,the Pichola lake,bazaars,gardens and restaurants. It's situated in a very popular locality called 'Lalghat' on eastern shore of the Pichola lake.The hotel does not have Parking. A government run safe Parking is a 5 minutes walk from the hotel near city palace and jagdish temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Mewar Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mewar Haveli Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Mewar Haveli Hotel Udaipur