After going through lot of reviews on trip adviser, we shortlisted 3 hotels & on the top was Jaiwana haveli. Howsoever as we have reached there, we were quite disappointed to check the room as it was very basic as well as non lake facing. Then we visited mawar haveli, first thing that appeal to us was the attitude shown by the hotel manager. We told him that we want only lake side room, which was not available there at that time but he insisted us to check room, show us the top roof restaurant. The room was well maintained, they have preserved the rajasthan tradition. roof top restaurant was lovely & has got comfortable traditional sitting arrangement. We checking in there & got brilliant service. We spent a ,lot amount of time sitting in restaurant & enjoying lovely lake side beauty. our room was partial lake facing(201) & all the top rooms are lake facing.
Overall, a good experience, good service, good location & beautiful traditional place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests,Mewar haveli "A Traditional Hotel" welcomes you to Udaipur. Our endeavor is to make your stay a pleasant one. Mewar Haveli is a 12 Room family-run small hotel.The hotel is 4 storied and has a Roof-top Restaurant on the top floor. It is accessible by Elivator (lift) and by stair.All rooms in the hotel are aircondition rooms and offer basic amenities.The hotel is not selling the rooms as a lake view or lake faceing.The hotel have more less all rooms have a standerd size (110 sq.Ft).Our suggestion higher floor rooms need to reserve 2 to 3 months in advance Please be informed that we do not entertain complaints regarding view from the rooms as we do not make any such claims or promises. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioners, LCD's and attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot water.The hotel is in easy walking distance to all popular monuments,the Pichola lake,bazaars,gardens and restaurants. It's situated in a very popular locality called 'Lalghat' on eastern shore of the Pichola lake.The hotel does not have Parking. A government run safe Parking is a 5 minutes walk from the hotel near city palace and jagdish temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Mewar Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mewar Haveli Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Mewar Haveli Hotel Udaipur