Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful 6 night stay at this lovely old heritage hotel. The pool was a welcome delight after hot days sightseeing. Ahah Singh the manager was so helpful and accommodating. The rooftop restaurant was closed but we still had afternoon visits for the fabulous sunsets. It is a heritage hotel so allow for its aged quaintness. And It’s location is fantastic and it was great value. If your awake early The sunrise from the roof is also spectacular✅

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Never thought I would do a review like this, because I dont consider myself a picky customer, but the staff should step up their game or lower the prices a lot!

Me and my girlfriend booked from Airbnb the “Superior suite” for 3,400 Rp a night for a couple of nights.

Before I write the list of the SCAM I should say that every time me and my girlfriend complained (calm and politely) to the staff, they were very friendly but they could never offer a solution or didn’t even spoke English.

For 3,400 Rp a night you get:

1. Toilet sit broken, cold room at night
2. Broken windows
3. Left over hairs on the bed sheets from previous customers. (We asked the staff and they changed the sheets but not the ones from the pillows)
4. Week internet connection, and sometimes inexistent
5. Pictures on advertising NOT matching at all with reality
6. Swimming pool with cigaret buds and plastic bottles

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Segismmundo
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Only good part is the location and Architecture of the building.

Cleanliness is very bad.
No parking facilities (it's common for most of the hotels in that location)

Staff is good

We have to change room , because the room was not even getting locked !! How can they give such a room

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Vinay_Jayaprakash
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel allowed people to drink through night in front of my room which was not at all safe for family stay. Bed linen was dirty and rooms are difficult to reach with high size narrow staircases. Highly uncomfortable

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank brajeshdb30
Vijayudr, Owner at Hotel Anjani, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Mr. Dubey

Thanks for the time you spare in writing review.As you have raised few issue that hotel allow people to drink in front of your room which is incorrect because neither hotel sale liquor nor allow people to drink in front of others room.we keep special watch on such people so they do not disturb other guest. Guest security is our prime importance. Regrading linen for which we take take special care and the guest should have brought to our notice so that we have replaced them by the new one.Lastly regarding stairs, AS it is old haveli the stairs are kept to its originality and they are hardly 6-7 stairs.

Thanks for choosing us for your stay and hope you will give us another chance to serve you with better service and without complaints

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We, 3 of us including my 8 year old son stayed in Hotel Anjani for 3 nights. Hotel is close to Jagdish temple, Lake Pichola & city palace, you can walk to these places.
Hotel is also close to shopping places.

This is budget hotel but good for stay as we were spending most of the time outside. So serve our purpose.

Hotel staff is very co-operative.

Date of stay: November 2018