I stayed at this Hotel in March 2017 and absolutely enjoyed my stay. My Room overlooked the Pool (which was too cold to swim in) and the Garden. The Staff were so friendly, and looked after me beautifully, taking delivery of my parcels, etc., and making sure all my purchases arrived and were delivered to my room. Just fantastic service.
I enjoyed sitting in the garden and quietly reading my book and EMails, and popping into the Restaurant for a snack. The, ever so helpful and friendly man on the Front Deck got me a good deal on a taxi to take me to the "Exotic Marigold Hotel".
I will definitely be going back in 2019 for my next visit to India. Well worth a visit.
Sorry it took me so long to review, as I thought I had previously done it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the popular Udaipur Hotels, Mahendra Prakash is a family-run haveli-style hotel with 26 rooms, situated on Lake Palace Road overlooking the Sajan Niwas Gardens. This green oasis of tall trees, guava orchards and the famous Gulab Bagh means the temperature is always two or three degrees cooler in this part of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mahendra Prakash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mahendra Prakash Hotel Udaipur
- Mahendra Prakash Udaipur
- Hotel Mahendra Prakash Udaipur, Rajasthan