Just stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in May 2012. Room was clean and has great lakeview, can see the lake palace. The staff was very friendly. Good food in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests,Jaiwana Haveli welcomes you to Udaipur. Our endeavor is to make your stay a pleasant one. Jaiwana Haveli is a 24 Room family-run small hotel.The hotel is 4 storied and has a Roof-top Restaurant on the top floor. It is accessible by stairs only.All rooms in the hotel are standard rooms and offer basic amenities. The hotel does not have any room category 'Full Lake View' or 'Lake Facing'. We sell them all as standard rooms. We suggest that you book 3 to 4 months in advance to get rooms on a higher floor.Please be informed that we do not entertain complaints regarding view from the rooms as we do not make any such claims or promises. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioners, LCD's and attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot water.The hotel is in easy walking distance to all popular monuments,the Pichola lake,bazaars,gardens and restaurants. It's situated in a very popular locality called 'Lalghat' on eastern shore of the Pichola lake.The room size of a standard room is 110 sq.Ft. The hotel does not have Parking. A government run safe Parking is a 5 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Jaiwana Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaiwana Haveli Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Jaiwana Haveli Hotel Udaipur