“Awesome tea and coffee”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Udaipur
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 7
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located near to the historical garden in Downtown of Udaipur. Offering best Italian coffee, Wide range of soft beverages , delicious food, homemade baked goods and much more! Free Wireless Internet is available, We'd like to think that every trip to Waves Coffee is a relaxed and welcoming one. We hope you enjoy your visit to Cafe Brewmen. Come back and see us soon. We love artisan coffee and the passionate entrepreneurs that risk everything to provide it. Hopefully in our own small way we're spreading a little joy, and doing a bit of good for the indie coffee scene
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

While passing by we saw this place and decided to drop in for a cup of coffee.. And I must say both their jasmine mint tea and cappuccino, together with banana tea cake, were just awesome! Nice, simple yet stylish cafe, highly recommended while visiting Udaipur.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to spend time. It has a very nice interior and you can play some games there and read novels also. Food and beverages are also good

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Me , my mom n my daughter along with my bhabhi shared mother's day at Brewmen.irish coffee and brushetta was tastey.though we spent half an hr but liked place in udaipur

Reviewed 14 May 2017

The second you walk in you can already feel the calm, relaxed atmosphere. The staff are very polite and well-mannered. They even allowed us to put our own waters in their fridge to cool whilst we eat. When we saw the menu it seemed very pricey. Even though we were a group of 8 we were surprised that the bill was just a little over 900 rupees which is very fair for the standard of the food. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for breakfast and this place did not disappoint. The best cappuccino I've had since I've been in India! I ordered scrambled eggs with toast and my brother had the chocolate-Nutella pancakes with banana. Everything was delish! Highly recommend this cafe if you are craving some caffeine.