Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop restaurant lake pichola city palace heritage hotel old city first floor narrow streets night view ground floor tuk tuk excellent view boat ride jagdish temple delicious food balcony ambience india
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a excellent stay at the hotel. Management was very supportive. We had a room with private balcony. Upre restaurant at the rooftoop iffers you amazing view of the old city. Mr. Yudhister Singh Operations manager at the hotel treated us like his own family.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is very beautiful and perfect for the couple. The food was great, the stay was excellent, View from the room was fabulous. The staff was very friendly. Even they help us to arrange city tour. you can view Pichola lake from this hotel. The perfect lakeside stay experience for couples.

Room tip: Lake view room is very beautiful
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommended. Must must visit. Totally value for money.

Polite,co-operative, well behaved staff.
Delicious food and quick service.

Boat ride is sooo amazing and must go for it.

Rooms are very well maintained and very neat & clean.

Hotel interior is soo royal.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2021

i had celebrated my 26th marriage anniversary at lake pichola Heritage Hotel, Stayed for 2 nights. Rooms are huge, Lake facing Balcony with awesome view, The UPRE Rooftop Restaurant is so romantic, delicious food & drinks with live music. Will surely recommend all & will revist again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Hands down the best place to stay at in Udaipur with a mesmerizing Lake view rooms, good food & great hospitality by everyone at the hotel.

I usually don't review any place/ hotel but this Hotel deserved the mention simply because of their great hospitality mindset passed on by their owner himself. He was so polite & aware about things happening for the guests. He himself arranged a special boat ride for me as it was my birthday, took interest in what was I gonna have for dinner. Also it was his words which made me cancel a stay at other hotel at the time when I was checking out from Lake Pichola Hotel.
The slogan was "YOU COME AS GUESTS & LEAVE AS OUR FRIENDS, THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US."

Me & my partner had time of our lives at this hotel. The UPRE Restaurant helped us enjoy the view with delicious food & drinks. A special mention to PRAVEEN JI who helped & managed my birthday surprise dinner party. He arranged it well.
Even though there were'nt many guests arround due to covid the hotel staff didnt let us feel so. We were their only focus & our every needs were met rightly on time.

And the cheery on the cake is that you will have a sweet gentleman on four paws to greet you at the entrance itself & would demand love from you & shower his.

So all in all, this is a must visit place if you are in Udaipur you should atleast stay for a day and see the level of difference in hospitality with other places.

Room tip: A budget hotel with service better than any 5 star hotel.
Date of stay: May 2021