Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews rooftop restaurant lake pichola city palace heritage hotel old city first floor narrow streets night view ground floor tuk tuk excellent view boat ride jagdish temple delicious food balcony ambience india
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommended. Must must visit. Totally value for money.

Polite,co-operative, well behaved staff.
Delicious food and quick service.

Boat ride is sooo amazing and must go for it.

Rooms are very well maintained and very neat & clean.

Hotel interior is soo royal.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2021

i had celebrated my 26th marriage anniversary at lake pichola Heritage Hotel, Stayed for 2 nights. Rooms are huge, Lake facing Balcony with awesome view, The UPRE Rooftop Restaurant is so romantic, delicious food & drinks with live music. Will surely recommend all & will revist again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Hands down the best place to stay at in Udaipur with a mesmerizing Lake view rooms, good food & great hospitality by everyone at the hotel.

I usually don't review any place/ hotel but this Hotel deserved the mention simply because of their great hospitality mindset passed on by their owner himself. He was so polite & aware about things happening for the guests. He himself arranged a special boat ride for me as it was my birthday, took interest in what was I gonna have for dinner. Also it was his words which made me cancel a stay at other hotel at the time when I was checking out from Lake Pichola Hotel.
The slogan was "YOU COME AS GUESTS & LEAVE AS OUR FRIENDS, THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US."

Me & my partner had time of our lives at this hotel. The UPRE Restaurant helped us enjoy the view with delicious food & drinks. A special mention to PRAVEEN JI who helped & managed my birthday surprise dinner party. He arranged it well.
Even though there were'nt many guests arround due to covid the hotel staff didnt let us feel so. We were their only focus & our every needs were met rightly on time.

And the cheery on the cake is that you will have a sweet gentleman on four paws to greet you at the entrance itself & would demand love from you & shower his.

So all in all, this is a must visit place if you are in Udaipur you should atleast stay for a day and see the level of difference in hospitality with other places.

Room tip: A budget hotel with service better than any 5 star hotel.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I stayed with my family for 4 nights at this beautiful hotel. The rooms are well appointed and the views are stunning. Yudhister, the General Manager was extremely helpful and hospitable. Chef Khan at the egg counter at breakfast who has been working in the hotel for very long was very helpful and cooked delicious food. Praveen ji at the restaurant was again extremely gracious with his service And always was more than willing to help with anything we required. And I can't forget Durga bhaiya, the boatman who was ever helpful and took us on a beautiful sunset boat ride. I hope to come back to Udaipur and this property very soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and the only real hassle that I faced here was the way to reach the hotel. Any public transport that you use to reach this place will drop you around 300 mts away at a point beyond which they will not go. You will have to coordinate with the hotel so that they send e-rickshaw to pick you up.
I checked in at 8 AM and got the room that I saw online. Mine was a deluxe room with a balcony facing lake. Absolutely loved how spacious the room was and so was the bathroom. I had a vanity room leading to bedroom. The mirrors look a little rusted in bathroom though. The balcony was the best part of the room. The service is nice. People are courteous and helpful around. They can also call autowalas for you who work for them but I feel they overcharge.
The rooftop restaurant is an added advantage which has nice ambience and food. They have an outsourced spa which I couldn’t try due to miscommunication. I think if they have given them the space in the hotel they should make sure their services are equally good.
My checkout was smooth as well. I left the hotel at 5:30 AM and requested them to pack me the breakfast which they did.
Apart from a little glitch here and there, I would still want to be back here if I ever plan to be in Udaipur.

Date of stay: April 2021