Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop restaurant lake pichola city palace heritage hotel old city first floor narrow streets night view ground floor tuk tuk excellent view boat ride jagdish temple delicious food balcony ambience india
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I stayed with my family for 4 nights at this beautiful hotel. The rooms are well appointed and the views are stunning. Yudhister, the General Manager was extremely helpful and hospitable. Chef Khan at the egg counter at breakfast who has been working in the hotel for very long was very helpful and cooked delicious food. Praveen ji at the restaurant was again extremely gracious with his service And always was more than willing to help with anything we required. And I can't forget Durga bhaiya, the boatman who was ever helpful and took us on a beautiful sunset boat ride. I hope to come back to Udaipur and this property very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and the only real hassle that I faced here was the way to reach the hotel. Any public transport that you use to reach this place will drop you around 300 mts away at a point beyond which they will not go. You will have to coordinate with the hotel so that they send e-rickshaw to pick you up.
I checked in at 8 AM and got the room that I saw online. Mine was a deluxe room with a balcony facing lake. Absolutely loved how spacious the room was and so was the bathroom. I had a vanity room leading to bedroom. The mirrors look a little rusted in bathroom though. The balcony was the best part of the room. The service is nice. People are courteous and helpful around. They can also call autowalas for you who work for them but I feel they overcharge.
The rooftop restaurant is an added advantage which has nice ambience and food. They have an outsourced spa which I couldn’t try due to miscommunication. I think if they have given them the space in the hotel they should make sure their services are equally good.
My checkout was smooth as well. I left the hotel at 5:30 AM and requested them to pack me the breakfast which they did.
Apart from a little glitch here and there, I would still want to be back here if I ever plan to be in Udaipur.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2021

One of the prettiest hotels in Udaipur. Stayed there for two days in the month of March 2021 and enjoyed the stay thoroughly.
Had planned a small occasion and had sought help from the management . Yudhishthir Singh the operation manager , a kind and the most polite gentleman helped and arranged for us with the entire itinerary (which included a boat ride, restaurant bookings and the shoot) and also recommended us options for our further travel in the state. The hotel decor is beautiful and every spot in the hotel is worth clicking and showing off on your instagram. A must visit.
Dont forget to say hi to the doggo on the property named Spain ❤️

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DigvijayT23
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing experience in Lake Pichola Hotel . Recipienists Gaurav and Tilak attended us well.
Recommendable place to stay whenever u come to Udaipur.

At the end, I Just to say that it was a remarkable experience at Lake Pichola

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We spent 3 days here. Beautiful property by the side of the lake, with views of City palace opposite. The sun rising over the old city is a lovely view- especially if you have a lake facing room. The interiors are lovely. The buffet breakfast is enough. There's a wonderful restaurant called Upre on the terrace, where it's recommended that you plan atleast one dinner.
The best part- the long picturesque verandah outside where you can enjoy an evening chat.
Do take the 6 pm boat ride organised by the hotel- it coincides with the sun set and it's definitely worth watching.
Lots of good restaurants nearby. If you want to try something other than the hotel food.
Cons- the nearby gullies outside are not the greatest for walking around. But the hotel has its electric auto and regular autos easily available.
We enjoyed our stay!