14 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 172
Booking.comUS$ 154
ZenHotels.com
getaroom.com
All reviews rooftop restaurant lake pichola city palace old city narrow streets hotel is located approach road ground floor night view tuk tuk excellent view jagdish temple boat ride delicious food balcony ambience india
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As this is one of the few hotels situated by the famous lake pichola it offers majestic view of sunrise , moon rise , city palace and lake view. You can enjoy the dinner in their own in-house restaurant UPRE. No car parking facilty as its in the crowded lanes of the city you need to park car around 2 km away from the hotel. Staff is good and food is also good

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Udaipur was last destination of my honeymoon and New Years, being a first time traveler to Udaipur I was super confused where to stay. Although, Udaipur being one of the top luxury destination and choice among worldwide travelers, it is loaded with luxury hotel chains and to choose among those expensive hotels is an easy pick but I chose to research a bit before booking any of those big hotels and trust me I researched a lot from finding convenience to best sunset view to amazing night view of city palace.

Hotel Lake Pichola win it all, offered me everything I was looking for. I had options to book hotels which gave the best sunset view but I realized that every hotel around Lake Pichola offers a sunset boat ride and trust me when the sun sets the golden light of the setting sun on city palace looks amazing but very few talks about it.

Lake Pichola doesn't give a sunset view but definitely offers you a sunset boat ride (at a reasonable cost) and an amazing view night view of the city palace, old city, hanuman ghat and temples.

I booked their suite room which has a swing, a large low seating area and a spacious room which offered me the best view.

Let's talk about their hospitality, well I have traveled and stayed at one of the best hotels in the world but the warmth and hospitality I enjoyed here was amazing. My special thanks to Shri. Chandrabhanu Singh Ji & his wife (owners) for treating us like a family and not just this he actually cooked couple of dishes from his royal kitchen especially for us, which left me heartfelt and welcomed.

Last but not the least, I never thought that in this trip of mine I will earn a friend for life, Yudhishthira Singh, GM Hotel Lake Pichola (Yudi - is what I call him). He made our trip extra memorable by offering us all the luxury and hospitality one can expect. A genuinely amazing friend and a courteous host.

I highly recommend this place for people traveling to Udaipur, who wants to enjoy the luxury, views, hospitality and good food without breaking their bank ;)

Wishing them all the very best.

Thanks,
Mayank & Neha
Happy & Satisfied Guest

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Lake Pichola is simply wonderful. The staff, the ambience, the rooms and oh, the lake view from the balcony is to die for.
Why I recommend this place
1. The location
The city palace and all major attractions, boat rides , temples are all barely a 10 min walk from here

2. The Rooms and the Balcony
The rooms are pretty spacious, clean and the key attraction is their balcony.
It has a beautiful lake view, view of the city palace, gangaur ghat, taj lake palace.

3. Their Rooftop Restaurant - Upre'
The place has a great rooftop restaurant with a view that looks great a night
The place had live instrumental music (DJ also to be introduced soon) and the food was also good.

4. The staff is very warm and the property is beautiful as well. The architecture and interiors are rajasthani and give a royal feel.
The General Manager, Mr. Yudhishthir was very courteous and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend this place. A lot of people asked us to visit Ambrai Restaurant and we did, only to realise that the view we have from our room was far better than that of Ambrai Restaurant and the ambience of Upre' Restaurant was much more lively.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Lake Pichola is undoubtedly the best place to stay in Udaipur. The attached photos of the view of the hotel and from the room are a testament to the prime location of the hotel and unparalled views of the pristine Lake Pichola and the imposing City Palace. The rooms themselves are beautifully decorated, squeaky clean and stocked adequately for a comfortable stay.

The staff was cheery, accomodative and helpful, which made the stay just that much better. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous. The rooftop restaurant at the hotel - 'Upre' offers stunning views and even better food/drinks. The hotel also offers acitivities such as sunset boat rides around the lake. The hotel staff can also guide you as regards other activities such as old city tours and temples runs. Must book for your Udaipur vacation.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an amazing stay at lake Pichola hotel, a Great view from the spacious rooms with a cultural touch of palaces you will see on your trip to Rajasthan. I took a suite room,I really loved the ambiance and amenities inside the room.
The staff is polite and supportive, Reception staff helped us arranging seats when the restaurant was full. Put their personal attention to get it done.
You should definitely try out a boat ride at the time of sunset.

Date of stay: January 2021