4 people are viewing this hotel
$242
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
$266
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$266
Travelocity$266
Trip.com$243
1,414 results
All reviews sunset terrace lake pichola luxury suite kheer special thanks crystal gallery hrh group duty manager special mention f b manager royal experience safety measures amazing hospitality memorable stay an amazing experience housekeeping staff warm hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2022

I planned my proposal at the Fateh Prakash Palace in January 2022.

I had a vision to have a palace proposal in a stunning location and right from the time I sent out all my inquiries and received replies, I knew it was going to be at Taj Fateh Prakash.

Shraddha is the most amazing planner and played an outstanding role in converting my vision into reality, she was always available 24/7, despite me throwing questions and making changes all the time, eternally grateful to her.

Akhil, on the day of the proposal was super efficient, calm and executed everything to perfection.

Hemant, who manages the venues considered every special request I had and made the events a dream come true.

The chefs and culinary team served us some outstanding foods with their customized menus and service.

Sunil, the spa manager has ensured the Jiva Spa is truly the best around and we had a wonderful time at the Spa.

Kishan, who served us throughout at our private dining events was simply wonderful.

The entire Taj team and so many names I am forgetting were simply amazing to work with and made our engagement an event we will never forget.

I am eternally grateful and waiting to return soon! Thank you for making this a dream come true.

Room tip: Junior Suite
Date of stay: January 2022
Dilip Nair, General Manager at Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2022

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

All our Colleagues are very happy to read that they managed to exceed your expectation during your stay with us and thank you for your heartfelt recommendation.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Taj Fateh Prakash Palace.

Reviewed 17 January 2022

It has a awesome view with unmatched service. Our server Lal Singh ji was really humble and do cares about the exact taste and feel we want. Our overall experience was fantastic. I highly recommend to visit this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 January 2022

One of the best family holidays we have ever had ,truly beautiful location ,fantastic rooms and the best staff .
I would like to say a special thanks to Kishan Dange at F&B who was very attentive and met all our needs. A special thanks to the chef who catered to our changes in the food all this was done with no compliants and a big smile .

No request was ever denied and they catered to our smallest needs.

The only request I have is to have a floor with less steps for the elderly guests ,my parents had a long flight of stairs

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 5 January 2022

My two week trip to India included two wonderful nights at the Taj Fateh Prakesh Palace. It;s clear that significant upgrades are underway at this former royal family home. What a uniqu experience to be staying there. Some of the furnishing are a bit dated, but honestly, that contributes to the feeling of personal connection to the royal family. Bedding is very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious.But the finest attribute by far is the exceptional dedication to service from all levels of staff. We were treated like the royal family! All requests were accommodated readily and with a smile. Such service. A string strong recommendation for this extr special hotel.

Date of stay: December 2021

Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

Amazing stay planned and executed by hotel staff.

Amazing Room was lake facing and really well maintained by housekeeping, great food and amazing parting gift given by entire hotel staff. Would definitely recommend for a truly Royal experience.

Date of stay: December 2021