2 people are viewing this hotel
$266
Official Site
$266
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$242
Hotels.com$266
Booking.com$266
Trip.com$243
1,414 results
All reviews sunset terrace lake pichola luxury suite kheer special thanks crystal gallery hrh group duty manager special mention f b manager royal experience safety measures amazing hospitality memorable stay an amazing experience housekeeping staff warm hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely Stunning Property with Mesmerizing views of Lake Pichola and the Famous Udaipur Sunset!! The cherry on the Cake was the food at the Sunset Terrace and the Location of the hotel!! Also Kudos to the wonderful Hotel staff for excellent service and special thanks to Mr.Kishan for the wonderful decoration of the room for my birthday and Mr. Gaurav in the restaurant section for accomodating all our requests.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dilip Nair, General Manager at Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Greetings from Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted to know that overall you enjoyed our hospitality, food and overall services. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

I have conveyed your compliments to the hotel team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at this beautiful Taj Fateh Prakash for a friends wedding anniversary celebration.
The hotel staff and service and quality of food was outstanding.
Congratulations to team Fateh Prakash. The Indian cuisine and Asian cuisine is probably the best one has eaten. Chef Hemant is in my view nothing less than a celebrity chef.

Please do try the black carrot desert... out of this world.

The rooms are utter luxury and it felt like a prince staying at this magnificent hotel.

Highly recommend this property and I certainly hope to stay here again.

Congratulations to Mr Mohanchandran and his team Dilip Nair and Hemant Sharma. U guys rock

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dilip Nair, General Manager at Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It was a pleasure to welcome you and know the wonderful experience you had with us.

I am delighted to hear that our colleagues were able to deliver the highest hospitality services during your visit and I will certainly convey your compliments to them.

Once again, thank you for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is on beautiful location of lake Pichhola. It is heritage property . Rooms are big. The welcome was good.
I am big fan of this group but I am much disappointed this time. They says as per WHO guide we maintain temperature 24 degree but in my room it was set on 19 . Although there were rooms heater I complain reception but no actions taken. Even showered water was warm even a child will not be ready to take bath . I complain for the same but no actions a technician comes and wastes water 1000 ltr.
The bar is very noisy because a kitchen service door is there .
The service at restaurant is hopeless. No supervision. It’s like regular restaurant in city. I ordered vegetarian biryani but no dry fruit I found. Only one cauliflower no carrots, no green peas. No dum a simple yellow rice.
I will not recommend this hotel as the local management are sleeping and spoiling great Ratan Tata name .

3  Thank Shashi25

Dear Guest,

I am extremely sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations, for sure we will look into the feedback and we will work on it.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

We stayed at the Fateh Prakash the first time this Jan 2021. Absolutely everything - the stunning property, the extremely hospitable staff and the general ambience made our stay one to remember. Besides the food was absolutely delicious and chef Hemant went out of his away to accomodate all our requests. For every meal, he would even come and check with us if we found the food alright, which we deeply appreciated!

Other notable staff: Kishan Dangi, Chef Hemant, Naval, Himalaya. I truly think every staff member deserve shout-outs. I will recommend this hotel to anyone I know who is visiting ☺️

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you for your time in reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at Taj Fatehprakash Palace, Udaipur. It is our constant endeavour to provide the finest personalized service to our guests. It has been a pleasure serving you.

We look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

An absolutely fantastic stay, the place is beautiful with its full grandeur. An absolute royal palace experience. The hospitality is even better, the staff extremely warm and accommodative to all our special needs. The general manager himself is so friendly and warm, loves to meet people and strives to make it a memorable experience. The head chef went out of the way to make dishes out of the menu, may it be traditional Rajasthani or Mexican , the food was outstanding.all the staff was extremely warm and kind. One of the best palace experiences that we have had. Khama Ghani for such a wonderful time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you for your time in reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.