For sure one of the best hotels i've stayed. Stayed here in April 2012 for a Wedding in the Family.
Rooms are massive with private courtyards. The bathroom was also massive (read excellent) with Greek Thassos Marble (which i love).
Only real problem i had was that my room (322) was a long walk away from the reception / lobby. Otherwise a memorable stay.
Tip. Do try the boat ride on the lake. It's brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city fabled for its palaces, The Oberoi Udaivilas can take its place with pride. With views over Lake Pichola to the spectacular City Palace, the hotel itself resembles a grand palace. Landscaped gardens and shady courtyards, decorative fountains and reflection pools, cool marble, ornate carving, inlay work and detailed interiors create a marvellous ambience of days gone by. Huge bedchambers with large private terraces, luxury suites with private swimming pools, marble bathrooms, walk-in closets, butler service and 24-hour in-room dining make you feel like royalty. The restaurants serve international and Indian cuisine including regional favourites. A gymnasium, two large swimming pools and a luxury spa offering a range of therapies, add to the ambience of total pampering. The facilities are particularly suited to meetings that might benefit from this exotic location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Oberoi Udaivilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oberoi Udaivilas Hotel Udaipur
- Oberoi Hotel Udaipur
- Oberoi Hotel Udaivilas
- Oberoi Udaipur
- Udaipur Oberoi
- The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur, Rajasthan