3,451 results
All reviews rose petals lake palace neel kamal lily pond royal umbrella jiva spa indian restaurant dance performance heritage tour once in a lifetime like royalty heritage walk sunset cruise royal suite moment you arrive unique hotel fairy tale
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were planning a tour of Rajastsn and was advised by friends to spend st least one night at this hotel. We were so glad we decided to listen to their suggestion . We were greeted at the boat terminal by a very friendly helpful and courteous staff who took charge of our luggage while we boarded a comfortable motorboat to the hotel situated in the middle of the lake - a short ride over. We were me at the hotel dock by a pretty staff member and magnificently dressed guard and a refreshing glad of gauvajuiceWe were then taken to our luxurious room and in the comfort of the room the checking process took place. We were invited to tour the Palace and at the end we served with short eats and Champagne. Later that evening we had an entertainment with Indian music and dancing while we enjoyed a refreshing glass of good Indian wine. Dinner was sumptuous and delicious with a variety to choose from we chose Indian. After a very restful night and a filling breakfast we left to continue our tour.
We wished we had stayed at least 3 days more to enjoy this place. I hope I can go there again and this' time I will stay a longer time . So if anyone goes to Udaipur this place is a must

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nayan_Seth, General Manager at Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are most delighted you had an enjoyable Taj Lake Palace experience and appreciated all the aspects of the Palace.

My colleagues and I are fortunate to work in such a beautiful Palace and create lasting memories for our wonderful guests like you. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that our guests' expectations were met. Thank you for appreciating the Palace, facilities, room, food, staff and service.

I have shared your compliments with my entire team, whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Palace for a longer stay in the not too distant future and please do write to us at lpugm.udp@tajhotels.com

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The Taj Lake Palace is not only a hotel, it is a destination. With over 200 years of history as the playground of the Maharanas of Mewar, this property retains much of its Royal charm. Approached by boat from the City Palace, hotel is beautifully crafted out of marble, inlaid with coloured stones and decorated with wall paintings.

Staff at this exclusive hotel have been trained to make every guest feel like a Maharaja! For those interested in sampling traditional Rajasthani fare, the local cuisine, the kitchens of Lake Palace offer an amazing variety, cooked to perfection.

A perfect destination for anyone interested in living the style and comfort of India's legendary Maharajas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Nayan_Seth, General Manager at Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. My colleagues and I are delighted that you had an enjoyable Taj Lake Palace experience.

Being fortunate to work in the magical setting of our 271 year old original, historic palace and playing host to wonderful guests like you, nothing inspires us more than receiving such encouraging feedback. We are grateful to you for appreciating the Palace, décor, luxury, cuisine and exceptional service of our staff.

I have shared your gracious compliments with my entire team, whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future and please do write to us for any assistance with your reservation at lpugm.udp@tajhotels.com

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Taj Lake Palace. Every room comes with round-the-clock butler service. Facilities worth highlighting are the on-tap water taxi to the city pier, a floating spa, and a fair-sized swimming pool. It is great experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you had a great experience at Taj Lake Palace and found it truly perfect.

We appreciate your kind comments about the Palace, facilities and service.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We arrive on dock and taking boat to come to hotel.
It was just a few minutes traveling the moment you step in all the staff giving you a warm welcome.

They have traditional show every evening starting from 6:30pm.

We stay 2nights in palace room with lake view.
The room was very beautiful and we got a very good view of palace.

They come clean 2 times per days which is very Nice . I like how they arrange small thing for us.

We eat at hotel restaurant Indian food . It’s amazing !!!!

Try the mushroom appetizer it’s very nice.

Beautiful hotel and we have a very good memories there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you had a memorable stay at Taj Lake Palace and found it absolutely amazing.

My colleagues and I are fortunate to work in such a beautiful Palace and create lasting memories for our wonderful guests like you. Thank you for appreciating the Palace, boat, welcome, room, view, evening cultural program, restaurant, food, staff and service.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed with family of six days on my birthday. We all enjoyed Royal welcome and stay at lake palace , one of the beautiful palace in canter of lake Pichhola. All services very good from welcome , front desk , food , buffet breakfast, room services, great hospitality by Taj staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nayan_Seth, General Manager at Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are most delighted you had an enjoyable Taj Lake Palace experience.

My colleagues and I are fortunate to work in such a magical, original and historic Palace and create lasting memories for our wonderful guests like you. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about the Palace, royal welcome, reception, food, in-room dining, staff and hospitality.

I have shared your gracious compliments with my entire team.

Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur