9 people are viewing this hotel
$141
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$141
Priceline$141
Hotels.com$141
Travelocity$141
4,553 results
All reviews kids club boat ride oberoi group kids area lake pichola beautiful property garden view special mention f b special thanks the entire staff front office restaurant staff swimming pool memorable stay excellent hospitality taking care
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2022

Employee at this property are all great, they all go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. fantastic restaurant ambience and food was excellent too, special thanks to Anmol for a remarkable hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Trident Udaipur for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback on this platform.

Food and hospitality are integral parts of the complete hotel experience and I am glad to know that we were able to live up to it. Personalized and dedicated care for our guests is of utmost importance to us and thank you for your recognition.

Thank you for your generous appreciation and motivation for the team. It means so much to us. It is well travelled and discerning guests like you that lend stature to our hotel and enable us to deliver Service Par excellence to all our guests. We value your sentiments.

We look forward to eagerly welcome you back to your home in Udaipur. If I can be of any assistance in future, please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Warm regards

gaurav.kumra @tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Impressive ambience... Warm welcome with juice... Lovely flowers and reception area is very impressive... Rooms are very specious... Beautiful lovely garden behind our rooms.. many peacocks visible from our rooms.. we are here with kids.. puppet show and magic show.. all are enjoying very much.. staff is very very cooperative.. very yummy food...

Room tip: It can beat any five star hotel
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your feedback. We were so happy to read your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, our guest room features, beautiful verdant gardens and peacocks frolicking around. I am also glad to hear that your kids enjoyed their time at Kids club where we organize hosts of activities including Pottery making, magic show, puppet show and many more. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation - it means a lot to us. I am glad that the team looked after you and made your stay both memorable and comfortable.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

gaurav.kumra @tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 9 May 2022

It's an amazing hotel, with ultimate service and food. The staff, the chef, each and every person at hotel is so so helpful and courteous which gives all together a different experience. The hotel is so well maintained and the gardens and landscapes are maintained amazingly.. This review shall be incomplete if I do not mention names of Akshat, Abhishek & Dibya for there continuous efforts to make our stay memorable.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for letting us know through your review that you had a wonderful experience at Trident, Udaipur.

My team and I are very happy to read you enjoyed Trident in its entirety - from its lush green garden, to serene ambience, food and most importantly- service.

I have conveyed your gracious praise to the team. They are truly inspired by your encouraging comments.

Thanks again for your feedback - It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Please do not hesitate to write to me or call me whenever you are visiting next, we shall be happy to make some special arrangements for you.

Warm personal regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2022

So this was out first stay in Trident property and Trident Udaipur just won my heart. Amazing property right on the lake Pichola. It's a huge property and shares premise with Udayvilas . Lush green lawns, superb cafe, happening kids club what else one can ask for while on vacation. The rooms are small in size but are in excellent condition and top notch clean. Housekeeping and Restaurant staff are amazing. This is perfect example of great Hospitality .
Thank you Himanshu, Ayaan, Anmol and everyone in restaurant for making our stay memorable.
The breakfast is amazing . The chef is master in making pastries. The dinner buffet was average bu a la carte is great option.
We opted for exclusive boat ride and that was the best decision to get more insight of Udaipur while witnessing the bautiful sunset at Lake Pichola. Thank you Mr Shekhar for the wonderful boat ride . This was best part of our trip.
Overall highly recommend this hotel if you are holidaying with family.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident as your preferred hotel accommodation in Udaipur and taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are truly delighted to know that you loved the serenity, ambience, expanse of lawn and gardens and guest room and décor. It is also heartening to hear that you enjoyed other aspect of services of the hotel especially kids club. We were especially happy to read that our culinary department was able to delight you and have shared your feedback on dinner buffet spread to the Chef.

I am touched by your generous words of appreciation for our hotel and we value your sentiments. It is wonderful to know that the team was able to deliver the service and experience our guests have come to expect from a Trident hotel. We are lucky to have a dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who genuinely care for our guests. I have shared your sentiments to Himanshu, Ayaan, Anmol and Shekhar.

We immensely value your patronage and all of us look forward to welcome you back to Trident Udaipur on your next visit.

Warm personal regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2022

I am a regular visitor of this Trident since July'21 and had a very good experience since then.
Food, services, hotel staff and amenities - all are really good.
Great for business travel as well as family too

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Dear Mr. Saklecha,

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments on this platform.

We are delighted to read your review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on our amenities, food services and the team.

It is our constant endeavour to deliver best and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcome you back.

Warm regards,