6 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
4,522 results
All reviews kids club boat ride oberoi group kids area lake pichola beautiful property garden view special mention f b special thanks the entire staff front office swimming pool restaurant staff memorable stay excellent hospitality taking care
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We had a wonderful stay at the Trident Udaipur. We were looking for a change of scenery and wanted to get away from the city. We were impressed with the pleasant staff the great property. Mr Shekhar and Mr Hanumanth was great to us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Admits these unpredictable crisis we are adhering to the government protocols and have established new improvised standards for hygiene and sanitisation. We assure you the best practises and finest services at all times for you’re safer and comfortable stay.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Very nice hospitality. Isha and entire members were very curtious. It was very safe hygienic. Breakfast menu was also very nice, tasty. A must stay property.
Interiors and the landscape outside was nicely maintained. Will love to be back here again sometime soon

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review after your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated and you enjoyed the breakfast, the well manicured landscaping, the interior ambience of the hotel and most importantly services offered by our team members.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 August 2020

I traveled to udaipur in this covid 19 senario.The hospitality was excellent. Special thanks to lobby manager Ms. Richa for showing us entire property. She take us around udaivilas & brief us about the history of different places.All the best Miss Richa we will come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 August 2020

Having stayed in multiple properties of the Oberoi Group, we were expecting high service standards but it’s safe to say that we were spoilt like never before by the team at Trident! Travelling in COVID was stressful but the sanitisation protocols at the property made us feel totally safe!
A special mention for Hanumant, Vishal, Lokesh, Mayank & Shekhar Jee! Not to forget the mouth watering food prepared by Chef Praful!The team led by Mr Gaurav will definitely make you feel like a royal in the beautiful city of Udaipur! So don’t wait for the vaccine, just go ahead and book yourself an unforgettable stay at the Trident!

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review after your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine and attentive service and I am so pleased to learn that we were successful in achieving this with you.

We greatly appreciate your comments on food quality, hygiene protocols, ambience and most importantly service. It gives me immense pleasure to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the team about their service, as each individual demonstrates one of our organizational values which places our guests above all else.

I am glad to know that we were able to live up to your expectations. Many thanks for your gracious praise, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

At The Oberoi Group, we have stringent hygiene measures in place for our guests and the team. Thank you for highlighting and appreciating our safety processes.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, in the interim we remain at your service. Please do not hesitate to write to me or call whenever you are visiting next, I shall be happy to make some special arrangements for you.

Warm regards,

Gaurav.kumra@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 15 August 2020

It’s our first time at trident we thoroughly enjoyed our stay . Rooms were clean food was delicious and staff were helpful what else you need .... . It’s the best hotel in Udaipur I would like to thank Isha for coordinating and mr. Jaswant for boat ride.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2020

Dear Guest

Many thanks for reviewing our hotel and its services, I hope your onward travels from Udaipur were smooth and comfortable.

My team and I are very delighted to read you enjoyed the hotel in its entirety, the rooms, food, and most importantly- service extended by the team at Trident Udaipur.

I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and enjoy what they do. I am very pleased to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the entire team, which will make them feel very special indeed.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards