3,080 results
All reviews kids club mahi kids area lake pichola oberoi group manicured lawns boat ride garden view beautiful property f b swimming pool front office memorable stay restaurant staff excellent hotel rooms are small special thanks
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Located in beautiful grounds beside the Oberoi Hotel and on the shores of Lake Pichola this is a lovely hotel.
We stayed in a Deluxe Pool View Room. As noted in previous reviews the room and bathroom are small.
Buffet breakfasts were excellent. There is good gym and a lovely pool area to spend a few hours.
One of the stand outs for this chain is their impeccable service. Staff bend over backwards to accomodate all guest requests.
We enjoyed this hotel and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is located on grounds that are green and immaculate. The staff is very attentive to the needs of its guests. The areas are not too large but still have enough space to give one enough room to feel comfortable. Highly recommended for someone that is looking to be near town, but also interested in relaxing. The gift shop is beautiful and the clerks are so helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is in the city center, but you are in the large, quiet park. If you have a little time there's good idea to go for bird photo safari to the park or find the nice place to look at Lake Picchola.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, but you will like to use all amenities - gym, pool, restaurant, bar. The service is very, very hospitable and helpful.
Recommended, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Best regards
Vishal.pathak@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We spent a wonderful 2 days here at the Trident in Udaipur!
The grounds are beautiful, with peacocks & peahens wandering the park-like setting.
The rooms are impeccably cleaned & maintained.
It shares a gated entrance with the Oberoi.
We ate breakfast each morning on the open terrace overlooking the lake - beautiful!
Wonderful breakfast - exceptional service.
Uma in Reception made sure that our wants & needs were met.

Stayed: March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this resort with my 9 months old baby. So I wanted my trip to be perfect as it was our first trip with him. We got exactly what we were searching for. Great breakfast, excellent location, lush green compound, lake view, baby friendly resort, pram facility, baby food on demand, friendly staff.they had recreational facilities for children. Spa for adults. Pool was decent. Lots of peacocks and other birds in compound.
Room size was although little small.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018