Overall, you won't regret staying here during your Udaipur trip. Stayed here with my wife for 2 days, highlights below:
1. Truly truly exceptional service. We were on our honeymoon and stayed at four seasons mumbai, taj in kerala, taj in mumbai, and trident udaipur - service at Trident was by far the best. Normally, I don't put much weight on service, but it made the difference here and really made our stay (shoutouts to Mahi, Ashish, and Sushant)
2. Rooms were only ok... furniture is kind of old and bathrooms could use renovation. Hence, 1 less star on review.
3. Skip the spa; don't think that's their specialty here.
4. The "shared boat ride" they offer is fantastic. Must do and great way to see the lake.
5. Breakfast on their outdoor rooftop restaurant is a great way to start the day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and TravelGuru so you can book your Trident Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trident Hotel Udaipur
- Hilton Udaipur
- Trident Udaipur Rajasthan