Trident Udaipur
US$ 109
US$ 92
US$ 103
US$ 88
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$ 329
  • Restaurant
Taj Lake Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$ 393
2,967 results
All reviewskids clubmahilake picholakids areaoberoi groupmanicured lawnsboat ridebeautiful propertygarden viewwild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffrooms are smallexcellent hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I read several reviews from 2014 stating that the hotel was in need of renovation. My daughter and I just returned from this hotel (January, 2017), and it definitely has been renovated. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It shares this beautiful private garden/park with its swanky cousin the Oberoi Udaivillas, as the Trident is also owned by the Oberoi Group. The service is spectacular, and this is coming from a fussy New Yorker who expects great service. Staff was super friendly, efficient, warm, and refused any tipping which was such a welcome attitude. We found the restaurants great, there is a buffet for Breakfast and Dinner, and while we were there there was a Thai cuisine a la carte festival for lunch. We has a regular room with two twin beds and a great bathroom and all the usual amenities for a hotel of this category: safe, minibar, etc. The only thing I would say it could be improved is the WiFi. As in many other Indian hotels, once you arrive you have the option of free WiFi or a premium WIfi at a cost. Like most Americans used to WIFi that works one tends to choose the free option which inevitably is very weak and connection is continuously on and off. We were on vacation, and although a little frustrating we could easily cope with the having to wait a little to see our social media sites, etc. For the price this was a fabulous discovery, and not only would I go back in a jiffy, I heartily recommend it o anybody going to Udapur.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ElenaQ_50
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

I have also noted your feedback on the slow speed of Wi-Fi. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will definitely work towards improving the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We had a great stay. As previous reviews have mentioned the rooms though are very small. We stayed as a family and it was very congested compared to other hotels we stayed at during our tour of Rajasthan. The food was excellent. Service in the restaurant was amazing both at dinner and breakfast. The grounds are lovely to walk round. We loved Udaipur.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank loveholidays26

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the hotel, its services and especially our people, following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

The entire team is delighted to know that they came up to your expectations. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

As you rightly mentioned ,we endeavour to live up to our ethos and our philosophy which places people at the centre of everything we do, to train and support our team members in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged, as they are the most important aspect of our business.

It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous praise.

I have also noted your feedback mentioned on the size of our guest room, although there is not much I can do at this stage but I shall surely share your comments with the senior management, to be kept in view for future renovations.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stayed at the Trident Udaipur after two previous stays at Trident Agra and Trident Jaipur, so we were already expecting excellent service & attitude. We had a very smooth check-in to one of the several rooms with a lake view, with the hotel manager introducing himself and ensuring everything is OK.
Stayed for 3 nights and we would have extended if they only had availability--enjoyed the meals, the spa service, hanging out with drinks by the pool and exploring the large surrounding grounds to discover peacocks and numerous birds!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a lake view (not many of them available).
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ArielZ28

Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Positive feedback encourages our team to strive to perform better. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in the most idyllic of settings
and every aspect of its operation is conducted to a high standard. The view from the bedrooms overlooking pool is like a movie set,the standard of service excellent and whilst not cheap the quality is such that it is excellent value for money.
The lovely grounds seemed relatively underexplored by guests but lead down to
a paved area overlooking the lake There is a badminton court and a childrens play area.Now on my small and select list of favourite hotels.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank ChrisSadMag
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Guest

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We spent a few days in Udaipur just after new year and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Trident. Helpful staff who really cannot do enough (and who helpfully couriered forgotten items to our Delhi address after our departure). Unrivalled hospitality and charm.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Simon O

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards