Review Highlights
Had an incredible time on the two hour tour!!

I decided to do something a bit different while on my stay. I found the 2 hours experience perfect... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
Ashley P
via mobile
Most memorable trip

Thankyou Ute for making our Udaipur trip most memorable one. We will never forget this 2 hour ride... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
aashish s
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Udaipur
from US$ 126.00
More Info
from US$ 30.00
More Info
All reviews hour ride marwari horses riding experience longer ride an experienced rider great ride well trained horses healthy horses complete beginner varied terrain pushkar camel fair horse ride great guide two hours curry indian culture beautiful lake
Reviewed 8 August 2017

As I am a complete beginner, they suggested I go on the 2 hour ride, which ended up being the perfect length for me. My guide, Vishnu, took me to a beautiful lake and through many scenic areas and villages. It was wonderful to experience a bit of the countryside. Since I was so new to horseback riding, I could have used a bit more instruction at the beginning (i.e., what to do if your horse is going faster than you want, won't go, etc.), and I got a bit frightened at times. I don't think I was ever in any danger, though. I'm so glad I had this experience! The family is also so friendly and welcoming. It was also easy to schedule via email.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I was in Udaipur for work and I added 4 days for visiting. I choose a trail on a horse and I received a very good offer from Princess Trail.

I have to say everything was much more then expected.

Horses, very nice.

The Owner was taking care of me personally also offering tea from her home.

Also added some teaching on horse riding and she was extremely passionate about horses and nature.

I can only reccomend.

In addiction they also have a hotel which I also recomend, not a 5 star but perfect in everything, clean, large room and good food and air conditioning and beatiful bathroom with staff speaking a very good english and ready to walk the extra mile without asking an extra charge.

Usually I am not a fan of Trip Advisor

1  Thank gabrielef432
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic horses, fantastic people, fantastic trip. Saw so much, learned so much. Will never forget it.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I went on the marwaritrail and i loved every day. Had a very nice horse for 8 days. Horses are in very good health. The owners Ute and Viru are very friendly people and made me very welcome.
Especially the trail where you travel on horse back in beautiful country and very small villages with beautiful people. Staying in the tents is lovely, basic but every one takes good care of you.
i recommend every one who loves some adventure and good horses and nice hosipitality to go!

2  Thank Mayra M
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I would like to thank Ute and all staff at Princess trails for a wonderful 5 days riding in the Aravalli mountains. I am a novice rider but this was not a problem a suitable lovely horse was sorted for me some riding with Ute and a good guide, Prem, did wonders for my confidents I had a fantastic experience. Thank you.
I also wanted to thank Ute for helping us sort out the rest of our holiday.
Bunty was a top driver.